How Share price adjusted in Technical chart after Bonus/Split

Hello Everyone,

I have checked many different company share prices(Ex: Wipro, Infosys..) in Technical chart for previous years on that duration when company declared Bonus.

But share price of that companys not decreased in that ratio in which company has given Bonus even after Ex-Bonus & Record date is passed

so anyone can please help me figure out how share price adjusted in Technical chart after Bonus/split is declared

Thanks in advance:)

Share price you see on the chart is adjusted for Bonus/split so you wont see the difference.

Smart_trade

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Hello Everyone,

I have checked many different company share prices(Ex: Wipro, Infosys..) in Technical chart for previous years on that duration when company declared Bonus.

But share price of that companys not decreased in that ratio in which company has given Bonus even after Ex-Bonus & Record date is passed

so anyone can please help me figure out how share price adjusted in Technical chart after Bonus/split is declared

Thanks in advance:)
Hi @bhavya611, You hit the nail on it's head! We are the only broker in Inda which provides corporate action adjusted data for all scrips listed on NSE. I have written a blog post about this - Introducing Corporate Actions on Charts.

I wish there was more awareness among traders to recognize this. When I was a full-time trader, I found the lack of proper data to be a major nuisance so we started providing curated data so that others can benefit from being our clients and trading with us.

Check it out & All the best.

Hi @bhavya611, You hit the nail on it's head! We are the only broker in Inda which provides corporate action adjusted data for all scrips listed on NSE. I have written a blog post about this - Introducing Corporate Actions on Charts.

I wish there was more awareness among traders to recognize this. When I was a full-time trader, I found the lack of proper data to be a major nuisance so we started providing curated data so that others can benefit from being our clients and trading with us.

Check it out & All the best.
Thank you so much for reply

the adjustment is done retrospectively. for example if there is a hypothetical stock ABC which is trading at 1000 rupees yesterday and today the stock face value is split by half [2:1], then today's price is 500 rupees. but when u open the chart today, not only the today's price will be 500 ,, but yesterday and every day before that also the price is divided by 2. , therefore u wont find any difference. [ i have not touched the nuances like record date and ex-divident date to make it simple]
the only way to document the difference is if u had done a screenshot yesterday itself.