How Robotrader Works?

Can anyone explain how the robotrader, autotrader thing works? do they have API's or some sort of connection to the trading platforms like ODIN, NEST or they only works on scripts (AUTOIT, AUTOHOTKEY).

doss186

Can anyone explain how the robotrader, autotrader thing works? do they have API's or some sort of connection to the trading platforms like ODIN, NEST or they only works on scripts (AUTOIT, AUTOHOTKEY).
In order to use robotrader you must have a robust and non repainting strategy. If your strategy repaints even for a single time you will loose your capital very soon.
Try robotrader from vbiz.in

i'm more interested in placing orders from a third party application like robotrader to odin because they dont provide API or external connection to a third party application.

Jayee

If someone can write an script in autoit/autohotkey to punch order in MT4 (which should support VPS also), please contact me. I am ready to pay for that

cloudTrader

WHAT IS REPAINTING.
PLEASE EXPLAIN
Repainting means that once the signal is generated based on conditions involving price action looking in the future , if the condition is invalidated then the signal vanishes although the trade would have been taken based on that signal.