How our investment will be safe in broker firm

Shailu

Hello friends i just wana know that if we join any broker with investment of 10 lac than what will be the safety of that broker.
Some time we also heard that sub broker sells the stocks without permission of clients.
Some time if due to any reason sebi take action against tht broker firm than what happen to our investment.
Is it will be safe ?

OneThatGotAway

Any road side broker is good who is registered with NSE and listed there name on NSE

You get auto insurance upto 15 Lakhs i think in case it defaults.

So unless u got more then 15 lakhs go with discount brokers instead of full time brokers.

Some time we also heard that sub broker sells the stocks without permission of clients.
I don't think any broker can sell anything without clients' permission except in the event of margin trading..

Moreover, the money is not safe anywhere, the only thing we can do is to invest carefully and wisely.

If you do a little research, you can find a good discount broker. For the most part, any of the big names is as good as any other. if you approach investing the right way and take control of your money yourself. A discount broker can help, but the rest is up to you.