How much return you expect from forex market

hills_5000

Sir if you can send me a mail then Id like to mail you my calculations so that you can see where there is something lacking.. Also I have only calculated TSL...but PSL calculations I have not done yet , since I do not know what factors to consider.

thanks

sir:)

"you are an artistic trader"

you are open-minded, adaptable and flexible; if you can figure out how to apply that to trading, it will improve your chances of success. You are committed to your own values. You'll work toward realizing your value-oriented goals and rebel against anything that is in conflict with those goals.

One of your trading strengths - (((you can be very effective in detecting the patterns and early signs of market changes.)))

one of your trading challenges -((( because you need tangible and concrete evidence, the markets may not be able to give you the answers you want.)))

and i believe its pa category.
dear apradhan,your all predictions regarding me are right
if you have used p.a category for passive aggressive category ?
With in brackets-trading strength-first quality i developed,by doing learning, over a period of time
with in brackets-trading challenge-this habit made me successful ,to convert trading system-quite near to mathematics-i never expected any reward from the market-i did no effort to take reward from the market-if i will run against above two-my progress towards my goal will at once stop-and my goal is that i will publish a book and i will prove in that book-we can control all the three markets forex commodity and stock with the help of pure mathematics-i want to prove trading is a science not an art-and you can under stand market is standing in my way--thanks for your above post

With in brackets-trading strength-first quality i developed,by doing learning, over a period of time
with in brackets-trading challenge-this habit made me successful ,to convert trading system-quite near to mathematics-i never expected any reward from the market-i did no effort to take reward from the market-if i will run against above two-my progress towards my goal will at once stop-and my goal is that i will publish a book and i will prove in that book-we can control all the three markets forex commodity and stock with the help of pure mathematics-i want to prove trading is a science not an art-and you can under stand market is standing in my way--thanks for your above post
Sir,

Art and Science both ways for me, Science part mentor for my trading is you only sir.

But since it requires time and experience I preferred PA trading my 1st priority though mix of both the methods is an edge and a lethal combo.

All I can sum up is I am one of the lucky student of the markets to have you as my mentor for the Scientific approach to the market.

Sir the above said results are my results of van tharp questionnaire and if its really the same with yours then I am running short of words to express my joy for the same:)

Sir if you can send me a mail then Id like to mail you my calculations so that you can see where there is something lacking.. Also I have only calculated TSL...but PSL calculations I have not done yet , since I do not know what factors to consider.

thanks
i have sent you mail at 11.58 just confirm if you recd or not and mail back some thing to me to confirm if system is working