How much return you expect from forex market

normally we will discuss basics of trading at our mothers thread,so few of the questions regarding basics ,which are connected with both these thread.we will discuss at mothers thread to day ,Forex viewers of this thread are welcome at our commodity thread
IN CONTINUATION TO OUR COMMODITY THREAD
----------------------------------------------
DEAR HILLS AND GURMY,
QUESTION RAISED BY YOU AND ANSWER DISCUSSED BY YOU BOTH, WERE BASICALLY CONNECTED WITH HIGHER LEVEL PROBLEM,SO I SHIFTED THIS TOPIC TO FOREX THREAD,WHICH IS BASICALLY MEANT FOR THESE LEVEL OF PROBLEMS
HERE I AM NOT GOING TO SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM-to get the problems solve from others is never a part of any successful trader
as this thread is meant for only those,who are having the expectancy,of being a very success full trader in near future
IN THIS THREAD,WHEN EVER SOME ONE WILL COME TO ME,WITH A HIGHER LEVEL PROBLEM ,WHICH GURMY IS FACING,AND HIS PROBLEM IS VERY GENUINE-i will just explain you how i solved this problem for me-i will not give you the solution of the problem-and then you all will solve this problem for you but you all can do a joint effort to solve the problem
AS ONE + ONE IS ALWAYS EQUAL TO ELEVEN-YOU JOINTLY WIL ELEVEN-BEFORE JOINING THIS FORUM I WAS ALWAYS ONE-STILL I SOLVED ALL MY PROBLEMS PERFECTLY
NEXT POST ON THE ABOVE SUBJECT

hills_5000

Sounds fair :) but please be there for guidance..

DEAR HILLS AND GURMY,
QUESTION RAISED BY YOU AND ANSWER DISCUSSED BY YOU BOTH, WERE BASICALLY CONNECTED WITH HIGHER LEVEL PROBLEM,SO I SHIFTED THIS TOPIC TO FOREX THREAD,WHICH IS BASICALLY MEANT FOR THESE LEVEL OF PROBLEMS
HERE I AM NOT GOING TO SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM-to get the problems solve from others is never a part of any successful trader
as this thread is meant for only those,who are having the expectancy,of being a very success full trader in near future
IN THIS THREAD,WHEN EVER SOME ONE WILL COME TO ME,WITH A HIGHER LEVEL PROBLEM ,WHICH GURMY IS FACING,AND HIS PROBLEM IS VERY GENUINE-i will just explain you how i solved this problem for me-i will not give you the solution of the problem-and then you all will solve this problem for you but you all can do a joint effort to solve the problem
AS ONE + ONE IS ALWAYS EQUAL TO ELEVEN-YOU JOINTLY WIL ELEVEN-BEFORE JOINING THIS FORUM I WAS ALWAYS ONE-STILL I SOLVED ALL MY PROBLEMS PERFECTLY

Sounds fair :) but please be there for guidance..
WHEN I RAISED QUESTION ,REGARDING EOD ENTRY AND EXIT IN THREE PAIRS.AS I REMEMBER YOU BOTH WERE PERFECT IN ANSWERING.BUT ANSWERS OF GURMY WERE FLAW LESS
THE STYLE WHICH GURMY USED ,ENTRY WITH FOUR HOUR TIME FRAME IS 100 % PERFECT
YOU BOTH ARE FREE ,TO USE THIS STYLE OF GURMY NOT FOR ONLY ENTRY,BUT FOR EXIT ALSO IF REQUIRED(but in Indian market only),ALTHOUGH IT WILL NOT BE END OF DAY TRADING,BUT REAL END OF DAY TRADING IS VERY DIFFICULT TO HANDLE,IN INDIAN COMMODITY AND STOCK MARKETS
AS THESE TWO INDIAN MARKET DON'T RUN FOR 24X5-AND THAT IS THE REASON IT IS QUITE DIFFICULT
MANIPULATOR TAKE FULL ADVANTAGE OF THESE GAP DOWN AND GAP UP OPENINGS,AND HENCE MAKE EOD TRADING DIFFICULT FOR SMALL INVESTORS -to be continued

WHEN I RAISED QUESTION ,REGARDING EOD ENTRY AND EXIT IN THREE PAIRS.AS I REMEMBER YOU BOTH WERE PERFECT IN ANSWERING.BUT ANSWERS OF GURMY WERE FLAW LESS
THE STYLE WHICH GURMY USED ,ENTRY WITH FOUR HOUR TIME FRAME IS 100 % PERFECT
YOU BOTH ARE FREE ,TO USE THIS STYLE OF GURMY NOT FOR ONLY ENTRY,BUT FOR EXIT ALSO IF REQUIRED(but in Indian market only),ALTHOUGH IT WILL NOT BE END OF DAY TRADING,BUT REAL END OF DAY TRADING IS VERY DIFFICULT TO HANDLE,IN INDIAN COMMODITY AND STOCK MARKETS
AS THESE TWO INDIAN MARKET DON'T RUN FOR 24X5-AND THAT IS THE REASON IT IS QUITE DIFFICULT
MANIPULATOR TAKE FULL ADVANTAGE OF THESE GAP DOWN AND GAP UP OPENINGS,AND HENCE MAKE EOD TRADING DIFFICULT FOR SMALL INVESTORS -to be continued
dear hills i asked a question from you
WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN FOUR HOUR TIME FRAME TRADING AND PURE END OF DAY TRADING-you have not replied this question,either answer this question your self or take some one help to answer this question-may be gurmy if you opt-but to know answer of this question is very important ,to under stand my reply to gurmy to days higher level complicated problem,gurmy and ayush you both also give answer to this question and some other viewer also,if he is interested to particapte

DEAR HILLS AND GURMY,
thanks sir,
i really appreciate the way you help us.
with due respect sir,i did not asked for any answer ,i only want to confirm that whatever i am doing is right or not(as per my knowledge i take position same day at the lower support if possible with s/l just below the close of
same/previous day(which ever is lower)
thanks and awaiting your guidance

ayush2020

thanks sir,
with due respect sir,i did not asked for any answer ,i only want to confirm that whatever i am doing is right or not(as per my knowledge i take position same day at the lower support if possible with s/l just below the close of
Boss im always here .........

thanks sir,
with due respect sir,i did not asked for any answer ,i only want to confirm that whatever i am doing is right or not(as per my knowledge i take position same day at the lower support if possible with s/l (((just below the close of)))
looks some mistake in your above statement with in brackets.it should be((( just below the low of )))
dear gurmy your way of trading Indian markets is flaw less and i have rectified your above mistake .i am sure you are doing right but above is just clerical mistake in writing.
so you are not supposed to change,your current style of trading at all in Indian commodity and stock market except the above mistake which i pointed out.just one week back i have shifted to pure end of day trading,prior to that i was also using your style,with an extra advantage of my proprietary knowledge
i think this is the solution of your problem which you raised
but you continue at Forex thread,where i am going to teach real end of day trading
and their i will explain HOW I AM HANDLING THESE AGAINST THE TREND WIDE END OF DAY BARS BEST OF LUCK