how much return you expect from commodity market

Status
Not open for further replies.
ASHWANI JI , I would like to know , if we can add today , one more lot of any other base metal or silver micro please?
DEAR TRADE 1111 AND OTHER SERIOUS LEARNERS,
i am sure at least ten learners must be trying to under stand the system which i have explained,but before all of you make your speed fast.i just want to know from all the ten separately,that which basic problem ,you are facing to implement this system to earn actual money from the market,in last 10 or 15 days.every body can tell his problem individually,so that i can have an idea ,what are the basic problems which are still un solved.
WE ARE STILL CONSIDERING UP TO 5TH JUNE AS OUR ACCUMULATION PERIOD,SO WE HAVE STILL DAYS IN HAND.LET ME GIVE SOME CONCRETE SOLUTION OF THOSE UN SOLVED PROBLEMS,SO THAT BY 5TH I CAN GIVE SIGNAL ,NOW YOU CAN GO A HEAD FAST AND NOW YOU WILL NOT BE CAUGHT.
BUT LET ME KNOW,WHAT ARE THE PROBLEMS LEFT ?????

aswani sir can u tell us how you build you position for month like in aluminum led and gold an d silver it will be helpful and one more thing i am how much capital it will need to open position like your system .
for 4 lot it is 25000/- and for all the eight positions it is 50000/-and just go through the posts of last one month,you will get most of the detail you want and rest you can ask

dear trade 1111 and other serious learners,
i am sure at least ten learners must be trying to under stand the system which i have explained,but before all of you make your speed fast.i just want to know from all the ten separately,that which basic problem ,you are facing to implement this system to earn actual money from the market,in last 10 or 15 days.every body can tell his problem individually,so that i can have an idea ,what are the basic problems which are still un solved.
We are still considering up to 5th june as our accumulation period,so we have still days in hand.let me give some concrete solution of those un solved problems,so that by 5th i can give signal ,now you can go a head fast and now you will not be caught.
But let me know,what are the problems left ?????
small investor know two way to save him self,but professional traders knows twenty ways ,how to snatch money from small investor pocket

WE ARE STILL CONSIDERING UP TO 5TH JUNE AS OUR ACCUMULATION PERIOD,SO WE HAVE STILL DAYS IN HAND.LET ME GIVE SOME CONCRETE SOLUTION OF THOSE UN SOLVED PROBLEMS,SO THAT BY 5TH I CAN GIVE SIGNAL ,NOW YOU CAN GO A HEAD FAST AND NOW YOU WILL NOT BE CAUGHT.
can some one give me his trade plan and money management strategy in writing,which he has finalized???

Klewtar

I've been away for a while. As far as my learning is concerned, I'm still grasping the basics of resistance and support. I'm not sure how @Ashwani's system tells when the prime trend is long or short.

@Ashwani, I'm very interested to know about how the tentative support of lead was calculated as 108.2. I noticed that 108.2 was support level 3 on Monday.

It would be nice to have a wiki or open (editable by public) google document to describe @Ashwani's system. Many authors can aid in describing the system.

I'm using KST and 4/4.5 hour charts and apart from Lead showing strength, Natural Gas seems to be short since the 25th of May.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.