how much return you expect from commodity market

Status
Not open for further replies.
DEAR TIME PASS THESE TWO POST ON NIFTY ARE FOR SPECIFICALLY FOR YOU
4815/- is just safety stop loss
exit set up will be separate
if price will close below to day final lower support
then in between 3.25 to 3.30 p.m. We should close our long
to day tentative lower support of nifty June future is 4920/- if there will be further fall in nifty June future to day.then final lower support of nifty can reach up to 4900/- level.
so as far as hard safety stop loss is concerned it will remain 4815/-
BUT IF NIFTY JUNE FUTURE WILL CLOSE BELOW 4900(FINAL LOWER SUPPORT)ONE SHOULD CLOSE LONG POSITION OF NIFTY

to day again the opening of market is not very comfortable due to rollover a head,but as end of day trader,we can hold our existing longs with specific stop loses.
and as i am not feeling very comfortable with market opening,so i am not giving tentative lower support of to day of various commodities,we will wait before adding fresh positions,till we are not comfortable with our existing current positions.

to day tentative lower support of nifty June future is 4920/- if there will be further fall in nifty June future to day.then final lower support of nifty can reach up to 4900/- level.
so as far as hard safety stop loss is concerned it will remain 4815/-
BUT IF NIFTY JUNE FUTURE WILL CLOSE BELOW 4900(FINAL LOWER SUPPORT)ONE SHOULD CLOSE LONG POSITION OF NIFTY
to day nifty has formed a bearish gap down pattern (sign of weakness)and its current tentative lower support is 4918/-

Ashwani sir correct me if i am wrong what i understand so far are u adding fresh position every day in your account on the long side i am a bit confuse so far can you explain that more watting for your reply.
in end of day trading profit come very slow,but it comes constant ,if we are in the trend
it will come 250/- per lot per day.
so if as end of day trader,we will hold four position regularly in the trend,of any mini lot only then we can expect 250x4=1000 rs a day.
so i think if one is holding four positions constantly during whole month only then he can expect 1000/- rs a day.that is what i advise every one to do and that is what i try to do my self also.
low risk and low reward but regular income strategy for small investors
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Status
Not open for further replies.