how much return you expect from commodity market

Status
Not open for further replies.
i don't hesitate to admit that out of 4000 posts at my thread and various questions asked by me ,from time to time,with specific purpose,but very few learner taken interest ,to answer these question asked by me.
BUT THIS IS THE BEST AND 100% ACCURATE ANSWER,SOME VIEWER OF MY THREAD HAS GIVEN TO ME,IN RESPONSE TO MY QUESTION-I REQUEST ALL VIEWERS OF MY THREAD TO OPEN CHART AND TRY TO UNDER STAND THESE MOVES GIVEN BY GURMY,HE HAS USED BEST POSSIBLE WAY OF ENTRY AND EXIT-IF HE WILL TRADE LIKE THIS IN CURRENCY MARKET,HE WILL PROVE TO BE A VERY SUCCESSFUL END OF DAY TRADER !!!!
dear sir,
these are the most encouraging words i have ever heard from a highly knowledgeable person like you,hope you will be keep teaching like this and people like me will be keep learning.
thanks

ayush2020

basically on 28/10 it self we can go short,once price tested 100sma on 27/10 and was able to close above 100sma,but on 28/10 it failed to stay above 100sma.so on closing of 28/10,we can initiate a contrary short with high of 27/10 as our stop loss .
AS WE are permitted to take help of lower time frame to take eod entry.
on 31/10-4 hour time frame gave entry.not end of day
first it was necessary to know what are the feature of gurmy style of trading as it was perfect.BUT IN MY NEXT POSTS I WILL EXPLAIN ,WHAT IS THE FAULT IN HIS SYSTEM OF TRADING.BUT AS HE HAS NOT GIVEN THANKS CLICK ON THESE SERIES OF POST IN REPLY TO HIS POST AND EVEN YOU TOO HAS NOT CLICK,SO I AM UNABLE TO UNDER STAND,WHO HAS READ AND WHO HAS NOT SO FAR
BUT NEXT ON WHAT BASIS YOU ARE SAYING THAT AS PER YOU ,SHORT CAME ON 1/11 NOT 31/10-YOU HAVE NOT CLEARED YOUR TECHNICAL REASON OF THIS DECISION OF 1/11
yes Boss got it on 28th we can go short .. i have nt applied any indicator at that time. :thumb::thumb:

Sir...my confusion with NZD/CHF is the fact that it is hitting the upper R line which is historical... so should we not be on the lookout to go short at 0.7194. ?
now i have under stood your problem.
historical resistance tells us that we may be stopped at this resistance level once,but if this resistance will be broken then we will shift to next box,and this resistance it self will become support of next box.
then we can go up to next resistance without any major hindrance in the way,
here momentum looks to be quite strong,so there is a probability that we can cross the u/r and then next u/r is very high
so we will just trail our long,till trailing stop loss don't hit or price action strongly prove that u/r been successful to stop us

ayush2020

scenario one: Our stop loss will be at.74595 for long position initiated on 27/11 close at .75000 not 28/11 close
scenario two:we can not go short from .7722 low of 1.12.2011,as it is a clear long,but we can go long from any level we like blindly,keeping .74595 as our stop loss
BUT REMEMBER AS A BASKET TRADER THIS BLINDLY GOING LONG WILL WORK ,BUT AS INDEPENDENT MOVE TRADER EITHER YOU WILL TAKE POSITION FROM THE BEGINNING ON 27/11 OR YOU WILL WAIT TO REVERSE THE TREND,SO THAT YOU CAN TAKE SHORT AGAIN FROM THE BEGINNING
NZDUSD pair i will stay long up to that stop loss.. but some where hills have written that he will initiate short on this pair closing below 1.12.2011 low..but i will initiate long with the above said stop loss. for clarification i have asked this point. thanx ,..:thumb:

basically on 28/10 it self we can go short,once price tested 100sma on 27/10 and was able to close above 100sma,but on 28/10 it failed to stay above 100sma.so on closing of 28/10,we can initiate a contrary short with high of 27/10 as our stop loss .
AS WE are permitted to take help of lower time frame to take eod entry.
on 31/10-4 hour time frame gave entry.not end of day
first it was necessary to know what are the feature of gurmy style of trading as it was perfect.BUT IN MY NEXT POSTS I WILL EXPLAIN ,WHAT IS THE FAULT IN HIS SYSTEM OF TRADING.BUT AS HE HAS NOT GIVEN THANKS CLICK ON THESE SERIES OF POST IN REPLY TO HIS POST AND EVEN YOU TOO HAS NOT CLICK,SO I AM UNABLE TO UNDER STAND,WHO HAS READ AND WHO HAS NOT SO FAR
BUT NEXT ON WHAT BASIS YOU ARE SAYING THAT AS PER YOU ,SHORT CAME ON 1/11 NOT 31/10-YOU HAVE NOT CLEARED YOUR TECHNICAL REASON OF THIS DECISION OF 1/11
dear sir,
eagerly waiting for your reply, so that i can rectify my faults.
still no getting the thanks button despite trying several things
thanks..

dear sir,
eagerly waiting for your reply, so that i can rectify my faults.
still no getting the thanks button despite trying several things
thanks..
DEAR GURMY,as an end of day trader your style of trading is 100 % perfect
but their are several way to do end of day trading.
there is a micro difference in these all style of trading.
when a small investor starts end of day trading initially,then every body starts with the same style of trading,which you are using.
reason is this style looks to be simple and other style look to be difficult at initial level.
but with the passage of time,when your technical knowledge will grow,you will understand,that entry from lower time frame,to do end of day trading is more difficult(which style of eod trading ,you are using now)
but entry directly from end of day bar,for eod trading is a very simple and easy to trade( style of trading )-shortly i will explain why

Pull back stg can be great in flat market, but what when it doesnot pulll back and there is no bulk buyers / sellers the movement will be one directional and consistant and stg fails. can we have any backup for this? pls comment

Status
Not open for further replies.