how much return you expect from commodity market

Status
Not open for further replies.
dear hills.now first usd/chf
on weekly it is going to make lower low not higher low this week.
Second you should always keep in mind that out of eight currency
chf follow less technical as compare to other currency,so few of the learned currency traders,avoid to trade usd/chf and chf/jpy but of course not
always,other wise will stay short-to be continued
now trend in usd/chf at present is undefined-so i will not trade this pair at all now-but if i am caught on what ever side i am
first option -to exit from money management rule
second option -to exit from four hour time frame
third option-which i will use-if in my basket i am comfortable as a whole-then i will stick to my eod short stop loss-and will leave the trade once my stop loss will trigger
in usdcad,you can close your short once it touched the trend line,it will be considered your contrary decision
but you can not go long at this stage
but i will stick to short being a basket trader,if my basket is comfortable
you can shift to money management rule for exit on either side you are

in usdcad,you can close your short once it touched the trend line,it will be considered your contrary decision
but you can not go long at this stage
but i will stick to short being a basket trader,if my basket is comfortable
you can shift to money management rule for exit on either side you are
in nzd/chf it is a clear long trade,i think there is no confusion in it
i think there should be no problem to you also,if you have please explain what is the confusion in this pair

ayush2020

in nzd/chf it is a clear long trade,i think there is no confusion in it
i think there should be no problem to you also,if you have please explain what is the confusion in this pair
Boss gm.. as it is in long side . how we will take as a part of basket trading on daily basis? means what will be the entry ?

on nzdusd pair on what basis we can initiate the short on 31.10.2011??

as per me we can initiate short on 1st November close ..

ayush2020

Boss gm.. as it is in long side . how we will take as a part of basket trading on daily basis? means what will be the entry ?

on USDCAD pair what will be the next step?? as expected it has taken support from its 100 sma level. should we carry our short position and what is the stop loss??

ayush2020

on USDCAD pair what will be the next step?? as expected it has taken support from its 100 sma level. should we carry our short position and what is the stop loss??
scenario 1
on nzdusd pair we r long from 28th close means .. we r long from 0.7550- 0.7560. as a part of money management now where should we put our trailing stop loss?

scenario2
if we have nt taken any position as of now in this nzdusd pair..thn what will be the next decision whether to go long on some retracement or go short when it will break 0.7722 ( low of 1.12.2011) ??

basically on 28/10 it self we can go short,once price tested 100sma on 27/10 and was able to close above 100sma,but on 28/10 it failed to stay above 100sma.so on closing of 28/10,we can initiate a contrary short with high of 27/10 as our stop loss .
AS WE are permitted to take help of lower time frame to take eod entry.
on 31/10-4 hour time frame gave entry.not end of day
first it was necessary to know what are the feature of gurmy style of trading as it was perfect.BUT IN MY NEXT POSTS I WILL EXPLAIN ,WHAT IS THE FAULT IN HIS SYSTEM OF TRADING.BUT AS HE HAS NOT GIVEN THANKS CLICK ON THESE SERIES OF POST IN REPLY TO HIS POST AND EVEN YOU TOO HAS NOT CLICK,SO I AM UNABLE TO UNDER STAND,WHO HAS READ AND WHO HAS NOT SO FAR
BUT NEXT ON WHAT BASIS YOU ARE SAYING THAT AS PER YOU ,SHORT CAME ON 1/11 NOT 31/10-YOU HAVE NOT CLEARED YOUR TECHNICAL REASON OF THIS DECISION OF 1/11

Last edited:
on usdcad pair what will be the next step?? As expected it has taken support from its 100 sma level. Should we carry our short position and what is the stop loss??
as we were short in this pair on eod basis,once it gone below 100 sma then as we were in very good profit. We should initiate a buy stop once it gone below 100 sma exactly at 100 sma ,then we should wait for the eod bar to close,so that we can see the price action.
So our buy stop would have triggered and we have short covered this position ,this was the best decision.
For other options i have already explained in reply to gurmy.
But even if you stay short with 1.04626 as your buy stop even this decision will be perfect-as a basket trader i will stick to this decision.but if my basket is very small and i have time to concentrate on all the pairs individually,then i will go with my first decision -i think now my point is clear to you

scenario 1
on nzdusd pair we r long from 28th close means .. We r long from 0.7550- 0.7560. As a part of money management now where should we put our trailing stop loss?

Scenario2
if we have nt taken any position as of now in this nzdusd pair..thn what will be the next decision whether to go long on some retracement or go short when it will break 0.7722 ( low of 1.12.2011) ??
scenario one: Our stop loss will be at.74595 for long position initiated on 27/11 close at .75000 not 28/11 close
scenario two:we can not go short from .7722 low of 1.12.2011,as it is a clear long,but we can go long from any level we like blindly,keeping .74595 as our stop loss
BUT REMEMBER AS A BASKET TRADER THIS BLINDLY GOING LONG WILL WORK ,BUT AS INDEPENDENT MOVE TRADER EITHER YOU WILL TAKE POSITION FROM THE BEGINNING ON 27/11 OR YOU WILL WAIT TO REVERSE THE TREND,SO THAT YOU CAN TAKE SHORT AGAIN FROM THE BEGINNING

YOUR FIFTH ANSWER IS ALSO 99% PERFECT-i will explain why i deducted 1%
if you will go long with the help of four hour time frame,then you will go long on 24/11 it self,why wait for 25/11--i can understand on 25/11 we can take the trade from lower support which is a better level to enter long,but suppose you don't get entry on 25/11 from lower support,then will you leave the trade,so you can not think like this,from four hour you have to go long on 24/11-i think my point will be clear to you-TO BE CONTINUEED
dear sir,
first of all thanks for the detailed and to the point analysis of the trade taken by me. you have rightly pointed out my mistake.
thanks

dear hills.now first usd/chf
on weekly it is going to make lower low not higher low this week.
Second you should always keep in mind that out of eight currency
chf follow less technical as compare to other currency,so few of the learned currency traders,avoid to trade usd/chf and chf/jpy but of course not
always,
now trend in usd/chf at present is undefined-so i will not trade this pair at all now-but if i am caught on what ever side i am
first option -to exit from money management rule
second option -to exit from four hour time frame
third option-which i will use-if in my basket i am comfortable as a whole-then i will stick to my eod short stop loss-and will leave the trade once my stop loss will trigger
dear ayush/hills
tomorrow i will give one specific post on usdchf, pair so that i can guide you,how you can save your selves from choppy behavior of usdchf

Status
Not open for further replies.