how much return you expect from commodity market

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear sir,
i came across your thread last week and what a gem it is.i just could not believe my luck on stumbling this highly educating thread of yours.since last six days i went through your thread completely and the first thing i have done after two days of going through the thread,is stopped trading.your level of knowledge has opened my eyes,and i was able to see that what ever i was doing was totally wrong.though i have basic knowledge of TA,money management,risk reward etc but was unable to to put them to use in a correct way. in the light of your knowledge now i begin to see a new way for myself and i decided not to trade till i first understand and able to use whatever knowledge i gain from you.i highly appreciate the way of teaching of yours. words are not enough to describe what you are doing.hats off to you.
with due respect sir,i am trying to answer the above question,to test my level of knowledge and to further know where i am wrong.
1; in AUDCAD pair the trend has changed from short to long on 04.10.11 but position to be taken on 06.10.11 4hour tf.with sl below of 22.9.11 eod(a more aggressive trader could have taken position on 23.9.11)
this up trend has changed to short on 31.10.11 and position should be taken on the same day at 4 hr tf,sl above high of 28.10.11.
trend has again changed on 24.11.11 take position on 25.11.11 sl below the low of 23.11.11
this is as per my understanding,
eagerly waiting for your comment.
thank you wonderful and unselfish contribution
dear gurmy-going to give reply step by step
pair audcad
move started on 4/10/11-it shifted from short to long at 1.00259 at 16 hour on 4/10/2011-your answer is 101 % perfect.there can be no better entry then this entry which you have taken!!!! if taken with the help of four time frame.it is the best way to open an end of day trade which you used!!!!
you looks to be a very learned trader-your level of knowledge is very good.
To my surprise,YOUR DECISION OF GOING LONG 23/9/11-WITH A STOP LOSS AT LOW OF 22/9/11 -AS AN AGGRESSIVE END OF DAY TRADER IS ALSO 101 % PERFECT-THIS LEVEL OF KNOWLEDGE IS RARELY FOUND IN VERY LEARNED TRADERS ALSO-I CONGRATULATE YOU FOR GIVING SO MUCH PERFECT DETAIL OF THESE TRADES-TO BE CONTINUED IN MY NEXT POST

Dear sir,
i came across your thread last week and what a gem it is.i just could not believe my luck on stumbling this highly educating thread of yours.since last six days i went through your thread completely and the first thing i have done after two days of going through the thread,is stopped trading.your level of knowledge has opened my eyes,and i was able to see that what ever i was doing was totally wrong.though i have basic knowledge of TA,money management,risk reward etc but was unable to to put them to use in a correct way. in the light of your knowledge now i begin to see a new way for myself and i decided not to trade till i first understand and able to use whatever knowledge i gain from you.i highly appreciate the way of teaching of yours. words are not enough to describe what you are doing.hats off to you.
with due respect sir,i am trying to answer the above question,to test my level of knowledge and to further know where i am wrong.
1; in AUDCAD pair the trend has changed from short to long on 04.10.11 but position to be taken on 06.10.11 4hour tf.with sl below of 22.9.11 eod(a more aggressive trader could have taken position on 23.9.11)
this up trend has changed to short on 31.10.11 and position should be taken on the same day at 4 hr tf,sl above high of 28.10.11.
trend has again changed on 24.11.11 take position on 25.11.11 sl below the low of 23.11.11

TO MY SURPRISE -YOUR THIRD DECISION-IF TAKING DIRECT ENTRY ,FROM END OF DAY BAR-THEN IT WILL BE TAKEN ON 6/10/11 IS ALSO 101 % PERFECT-the only small mistake in your this reply is-once either you will go long with the help of 4-hour time frame on 4/10 or directly with eod bar on 6/10 in both the cases,as low of 4/10/2011 is less then low of 22/09/11 so will give stop loss of 4/10 low not 22/9 low- i think my point is clear to you-TO BE CONTINUED IN NEXT POST

Dear sir,
NOW YOUR FOURTH REPLY-SHORT TO BE TAKEN ON 31/10 WITH THE HELP OF 4-HOUR TIME FRAME ON 31/10 AND STOP LOSS TO BE GIVEN AS HIGH OF 28/10 EOD BAR ,IS AGAIN TO MY SURPRISE IS 101 % PERFECT !!!THERE CAN BE NO BETTER ANSWER THEN THIS !!!I AGAIN CONGRATULATE YOU FOR SO MUCH PERFECT KNOWLEDGE,WHAT I AM TRYING TO TEACH TO LEARNER OF MY THREAD TO DAY ,YOU ALREADY HAVE GOOD KNOWLEDGE OF IT-TO BE CONTINUED

NOW YOUR FOURTH REPLY-SHORT TO BE TAKEN ON 31/10 WITH THE HELP OF 4-HOUR TIME FRAME ON 31/10 AND STOP LOSS TO BE GIVEN AS HIGH OF 28/10 EOD BAR ,IS AGAIN TO MY SURPRISE IS 101 % PERFECT !!!THERE CAN BE NO BETTER ANSWER THEN THIS !!!I AGAIN CONGRATULATE YOU FOR SO MUCH PERFECT KNOWLEDGE,WHAT I AM TRYING TO TEACH TO LEARNER OF MY THREAD TO DAY ,YOU ALREADY HAVE GOOD KNOWLEDGE OF IT-TO BE CONTINUED
I CONGRATULATE ALL THE LEARNERS OF MY THREAD ,FOR THEIR CONTRIBUTION AS JUST HALF HOUR BACK ,WITH VARIOUS REPLY TO GURMY POST ,WE HAVE CROSSED THE LEVEL OF FOUR THOUSAND POSTS AT THIS THREAD

Dear sir,
YOUR FIFTH ANSWER IS ALSO 99% PERFECT-i will explain why i deducted 1%
if you will go long with the help of four hour time frame,then you will go long on 24/11 it self,why wait for 25/11--i can understand on 25/11 we can take the trade from lower support which is a better level to enter long,but suppose you don't get entry on 25/11 from lower support,then will you leave the trade,so you can not think like this,from four hour you have to go long on 24/11-i think my point will be clear to you-TO BE CONTINUEED

YOUR FIFTH ANSWER IS ALSO 99% PERFECT-i will explain why i deducted 1%
if you will go long with the help of four hour time frame,then you will go long on 24/11 it self,why wait for 25/11--i can understand on 25/11 we can take the trade from lower support which is a better level to enter long,but suppose you don't get entry on 25/11 from lower support,then will you leave the trade,so you can not think like this,from four hour you have to go long on 24/11-i think my point will be clear to you-TO BE CONTINUED
i don't hesitate to admit that out of 4000 posts at my thread and various questions asked by me ,from time to time,with specific purpose,but very few learner taken interest ,to answer these question asked by me.
BUT THIS IS THE BEST AND 100% ACCURATE ANSWER,SOME VIEWER OF MY THREAD HAS GIVEN TO ME,IN RESPONSE TO MY QUESTION-I REQUEST ALL VIEWERS OF MY THREAD TO OPEN CHART AND TRY TO UNDER STAND THESE MOVES GIVEN BY GURMY,HE HAS USED BEST POSSIBLE WAY OF ENTRY AND EXIT-IF HE WILL TRADE LIKE THIS IN CURRENCY MARKET,HE WILL PROVE TO BE A VERY SUCCESSFUL END OF DAY TRADER !!!!

Dear sir,
DEAR GURMY ,AFTER READING THE POST ,MAKE IT A HABIT TO CLICK THE THANKS BUTTON ON THE BOTTOM,ONLY THEN I WILL NEW YOU HAVE READ MY REPLY AND I WILL START FURTHUR

confusion is in

usd/chf... Short from 28 nov due trend line reversal last two day green bars and bounce from lower tl... So no direction..but i think it will go long due to higher lows on weekly .

Usd/cad short on eod 28 nov ..closed last night again on bounce from trendline and go long ?

Similarly in nzd/chf..
dear hills.now first usd/chf
on weekly it is going to make lower low not higher low this week.
Second you should always keep in mind that out of eight currency
chf follow less technical as compare to other currency,so few of the learned currency traders,avoid to trade usd/chf and chf/jpy but of course not
always,
now trend in usd/chf at present is undefined-so i will not trade this pair at all now-but if i am caught on what ever side i am
first option -to exit from money management rule
second option -to exit from four hour time frame
third option-which i will use-if in my basket i am comfortable as a whole-then i will stick to my eod short stop loss-and will leave the trade once my stop loss will trigger

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.