how much return you expect from commodity market

Status
Not open for further replies.
Euro/USD : 31 Oct 2011 ..downtrend started...ended on 29 Nov 2011. Long started 30 Nov ..and is present trend.

AUD/USD : 28 Oct 2011 downtrend started and ended on 25 Nov 2011 , gone long on same day at EOD due DOJI at bottom. On monday at EOD will look to go short if low of thursday broken.

GBP/USD : Short started 14 Nov 2011 at EOD closed on 29 Nov 2011. Currently long from EOD 29 Nov .

NZD/USD; Short started 31 Oct 2011 covered EOD 28 Nov and long started 28 Nov 2011.
First of all I congratulate you for your above answer!!!
To my surprise all your answers ARE 100 % PERFECT !!!
ALL YOUR ENTRY AND EXIT DATES FALL WITH IN PERMISSIBLE LIMIT OF ENTRY AND EXIT RULES THAT IS WHY I SAID ALL ARE 100 % PERFECT
YOU HAVE IMPROVED YOUR LEVEL VERY VERY FAST!!!

euro/usd : 31 oct 2011 ..downtrend started...ended on 29 nov 2011. Long started 30 nov ..and is present trend.

Aud/usd : 28 oct 2011 downtrend started and ended on 25 nov 2011 , gone long on same day at eod due doji at bottom.(((( on monday at eod will look to go short if low of thursday broken. )))))

gbp/usd : Short started 14 nov 2011 at eod closed on 29 nov 2011. Currently long from eod 29 nov .

Nzd/usd; short started 31 oct 2011 covered eod 28 nov and long started 28 nov 2011.
your line within the breaket, audusd pair-as far as money management is concerned your this decision is perfect
i do use this rule from money management point of view but some time only ,if i am regularly facing draw down ,otherwise not
technically this decision will be considered 100 % wrong
in last three bars ,so far ,nothing has happened,which tells us to go short or even think of to close our long
concept of opening a trade is quite clear to you
but it will be clear to all learners of my thread after reading my post,as it don't require very high depth of knowledge-to be continued

your line within the breaket, audusd pair-as far as money management is concerned your this decision is perfect
i do use this rule from money management point of view but some time only ,if i am regularly facing draw down ,otherwise not
technically this decision will be considered 100 % wrong
in last three bars ,so far ,nothing has happened,which tells us to go short or even think of to close our long
concept of opening a trade is quite clear to you
but it will be clear to all learners of my thread after reading my post,as it don't require very high depth of knowledge-to be continued
your actual learning will start,when you have to take decision ,when to close your long ,which you have opened and to go short simultaneously
this decision will never be accurate decision ,just by price action trading-as you are planning your decision on monday with just price action trading
and that is the place where, some time, very learned traders fail to take accurate decision-to be continued

your actual learning will start,when you have to take decision ,when to close your long ,which you have opened and to go short simultaneously
this decision will never be accurate decision ,just by price action trading-as you are planning your decision on monday with just price action trading
and that is the place where, some time, very learned traders fail to take accurate decision-to be continued
for this decision you will have to use several perimeters at a time jointly
for example-some indicator or some moving average--or some trend line-more then one moving averages-or all these at a time-to take the accurate decision for exit and reversal
but our to day lesson is on entry only

Thanks for that. Will wait.

DEAR AYUSH AND HILLS ,YOU BOTH HAS TO GIVE ANSWER OF ONE VERY SIMPLE QUESTION
USD AND JPY FORM 13 PAIR WITH MAIN CURRENCY
OUT OF THE 13 CHOOSE ANY THREE OF YOUR CHOICE,IN WHICH MOVE IS VERY CLEAR AND YOU ARE NOT AT ALL CONFUSED REGARDING TREND
AND NOW TELL ME THAT AT EOD ON WHICH DATE, LAST BUT ONE MOVE STARTED ANDON WHICH DATE IT WAS CLOSED
AND ON WHICH DATE LAST MOVE AND IN WHICH TREND STARTED,WHICH IS NOW STILL OPEN
YOU HAVE TO JUST TELL ME THE DATES AND NOTHING ELSE ,FOR THREE PAIRS OF YOUR CHOICE WITH ONE OF THE CURRENCY AS USD OR YEN.
AFTER DEEP THOUGHT YOU CAN GIVE ANSWER TOMMOROW
Dear sir,
i came across your thread last week and what a gem it is.i just could not believe my luck on stumbling this highly educating thread of yours.since last six days i went through your thread completely and the first thing i have done after two days of going through the thread,is stopped trading.your level of knowledge has opened my eyes,and i was able to see that what ever i was doing was totally wrong.though i have basic knowledge of TA,money management,risk reward etc but was unable to to put them to use in a correct way. in the light of your knowledge now i begin to see a new way for myself and i decided not to trade till i first understand and able to use whatever knowledge i gain from you.i highly appreciate the way of teaching of yours. words are not enough to describe what you are doing.hats off to you.
with due respect sir,i am trying to answer the above question,to test my level of knowledge and to further know where i am wrong.
1; in AUDCAD pair the trend has changed from short to long on 04.10.11 but position to be taken on 06.10.11 4hour tf.with sl below of 22.9.11 eod(a more aggressive trader could have taken position on 23.9.11)
this up trend has changed to short on 31.10.11 and position should be taken on the same day at 4 hr tf,sl above high of 28.10.11.
trend has again changed on 24.11.11 take position on 25.11.11 sl below the low of 23.11.11
this is as per my understanding,
eagerly waiting for your comment.
thank you wonderful and unselfish contribution

for this decision you will have to use several perimeters at a time jointly
for example-some indicator or some moving average--or some trend line-more then one moving averages-or all these at a time-to take the accurate decision for exit and reversal
but our to day lesson is on entry only
i am planning to go for movie dirty ,so i may be absent from thread for few hours from 3.30 to 7.30 most probably if i get ticket

Dear sir,
i came across your thread last week and what a gem it is.i just could not believe my luck on stumbling this highly educating thread of yours.since last six days i went through your thread completely and the first thing i have done after two days of going through the thread,is stopped trading.your level of knowledge has opened my eyes,and i was able to see that what ever i was doing was totally wrong.though i have basic knowledge of TA,money management,risk reward etc but was unable to to put them to use in a correct way. in the light of your knowledge now i begin to see a new way for myself and i decided not to trade till i first understand and able to use whatever knowledge i gain from you.i highly appreciate the way of teaching of yours. words are not enough to describe what you are doing.hats off to you.
with due respect sir,i am trying to answer the above question,to test my level of knowledge and to further know where i am wrong.
1; in AUDCAD pair the trend has changed from short to long on 04.10.11 but position to be taken on 06.10.11 4hour tf.with sl below of 22.9.11 eod(a more aggressive trader could have taken position on 23.9.11)
this up trend has changed to short on 31.10.11 and position should be taken on the same day at 4 hr tf,sl above high of 28.10.11.
trend has again changed on 24.11.11 take position on 25.11.11 sl below the low of 23.11.11
this is as per my understanding,
eagerly waiting for your comment.
thank you wonderful and unselfish contribution
DEAR GURMY THANKS FOR YOUR ABOVE POST AND YOU ARE MOST WELCOME TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS THREAD BUT I REQUEST YOU TO GIVE TRADES ON END OF DAY BAR ,RATHER THEN FOUR HOUR TIME FRAME,SO THAT I CAN GIVE A PERFECT COMMENT ON THAT. AT FOUR HOUR WHIPSAW LEVEL IS SO HIGH I DON'T TRADE AND DON'T RECOMMEND THIS TIME FRAME IN CURRENCY AT LEAST THANKS

DEAR GURMY THANKS FOR YOUR ABOVE POST AND YOU ARE MOST WELCOME TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS THREAD BUT I REQUEST YOU TO GIVE TRADES ON END OF DAY BAR ,RATHER THEN FOUR HOUR TIME FRAME,SO THAT I CAN GIVE A PERFECT COMMENT ON THAT. AT FOUR HOUR WHIPSAW LEVEL IS SO HIGH I DON'T TRADE AND DON'T RECOMMEND THIS TIME FRAME IN CURRENCY AT LEAST THANKS
dear sir,
thanks for the reply
the 4 hr tf has been used for entry only rest trades are as per eod only.
so kindly tell me if my reading of chart is correct or where i am wrong.
thanks

hills_5000

Sir...if you could comment on this also....

Thanks....and how was the movie.. :)

Confusion is in

USD/CHF... short from 28 Nov due trend line reversal last two day green bars and bounce from lower TL... so no direction..But I think it will go long due to higher lows on weekly .

USD/CAD short on EOD 28 Nov ..closed last night again on bounce from trendline and go long ?

Similarly in NZD/CHF..

Status
Not open for further replies.