How much profit does a Full-time trader deserves in a Month?

How much return (% wise) is good for a Full-time trader.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TheDreamer

bhai full time trader ki capital minimum 300k -500k honi chahiye....that means 10% per month is enough........if capital is 10 lakhs then 10% is 1lakh per month......bahut hai.....
problem is small trader with 30 - 40k ....like me want to make 10k with 30k.....yehi lafda hai...:mad:
Below 700k-1000k trading capital, most of the people are wasting their precious time in the market to become full-time trader... with proper money management, one can make 10% working full time in the market... though have seen people (read, professionals) 'Made hay when the sun shines' (read, 100% or more), but 10-15% per month is completely achievable...

bhai full time trader ki capital minimum 300k -500k honi chahiye....that means 10% per month is enough........if capital is 10 lakhs then 10% is 1lakh per month......bahut hai.....
problem is small trader with 30 - 40k ....like me want to make 10k with 30k.....yehi lafda hai...:mad:

Bhai, u can make 10k from 30k...bas koi low price option lo aur bhajan gao...bolo tara ra ra...bhagwan khush huye to 30k se 10k kya, 10k se 30k ban jayenge...

MANISH_DAMANI

If a professional full time trader in commodities specially does not earn 50% and above it is waste to trade full time trading. If you are taking risk you deserve return. Ok i agree consistent %age cannot be defined but after gaining experience one can make money by using brain and tools available..By using RS 500000 one can make Rs 10000-30000 easily its my personal experience but you should dare to trade and stop-loss are also important.I use to trade 50-100 lots daily.3 lot at a time mostly, rs 5 and above per lot rs1500-3000 profit ,brokerage and other charger rs 180-210. Out of 20 such trade 10 -15 trade of profit, rest in stop-losses or small losses. During a month 2-3 days of losses too.SO its a experience which teach. When I started I am happy with Rs 100-500 daily now I reached a level where I can make easily rs 10000-20000 daily. For that I pay huge cost- lots of humiliation from over-smart stupid people, my wife divorced me when once I was about to bankrupt. But I continue to my goal. I sold my one small property and arrange money as no body is there to help. And now relaxed making good money but still missing my wife I love her very much. So nothing is impossible, you should keep faith on you and desire to learn.

Last edited: