How much profit does a Full-time trader deserves in a Month?

How much return (% wise) is good for a Full-time trader.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

soft_trader

I am opening up a poll to know how much profit/return is good for a Full-time trader. The poll in % percent wise return on capital.

Please take a few minute of your time and participate in the poll.

Thank you for your participation. :) :thumb:

soft_trader

Dear,
Include -ve numbers also...
I should not enter -ve numbers. Because, every one trades in the market with a target of getting some return. when coming to the market if I have negative attitude, how can I make money.?

And also I have started this poll for knowing the targets that professional traders have in their mind. Because those people trade for a living.

So I would encourage everyone to please vote in this poll, so that we may know that how much return we can expect from this market and how much is good enough.

Thank you. :)

sanjosedesi

He will get what he deserves
I was about to say exactly that.

But it is not what the markets decide ... it is the market, the skills and the fine balance between discipline and nimbleness.

Also, full time / part time has nothing to do with it. It could mean different numbers, but full time does not guarantee any gains.

soft_trader

He deserves what he thinks he is worth. Think about it.

What do you think you are worth. Yes, you deserve that amount.

The question is I deserve a billion rupees a month, but will I get it ? :D
It depends where you have invested your money, if you have invest your money in ICICI bank, infosys and TCS then if the share price of such stocks will increase then you can make huge profit in just days, in just one month you can make more than 50% of your profit the money you invested in share market.
I am talking about trading, not investing.

He will get what he deserves, not what he thinks. And Mkts will decide that :D
Yes, market will decide that. But my poll is for traders who thinks that if he gets x% of profit in a month he will be very satisfied. My poll is for getting the majority trader's X %.

DanPickUp

Your system and your skills in your system are a basic to your success.

% of win various depending on your style of aggressive or defensive kind of taking risk.

That includes your traded MM and position sizing.

So your question does not make any sense at the question is not worked out properly.