How much is fees for taking a line directly from bse or nse?

Hello
i am Sudeep from Delhi,india and 24 years old. I am currently a sub broker of Religare Securities ltd and some others. I am earning like 1 lakh Rupees per month on an average trading in strong stocks like one of them is reliance industries, i have my own portfolio.

Now the issue is I don't want anyone or religare to see which orders i have placed on there trading platform like odin.

If you know can you please tell me what criteria do i need to have , how much is the fees and taking a line directly from bse or nse and without becoming a sub broker . i am doing trading from last 6 years but i am a newbie in becoming directly a member of bse or nse.
Can we do this, like take a direct line and all the fees would be paid by 2 or 3 friends.
English is not my native language so hope you understand my poor english.
Any reply would be appreciated.
Thank you

Last edited:

mastermind007

Hello
i am Sudeep from Delhi,india and 24 years old. I am currently a sub broker of Religare Securities ltd and some others. I am earning like 1 lakh Rupees per month on an average trading in strong stocks like one of them is reliance industries, i have my own portfolio.

Now the issue is I don't want anyone or religare to see which orders i have placed on there trading platform like odin.

If you know can you please tell me what criteria do i need to have , how much is the fees and taking a line directly from bse or nse and without becoming a sub broker . i am doing trading from last 6 years but i am a newbie in becoming directly a member of bse or nse.
Can we do this, like take a direct line and all the fees would be paid by 2 or 3 friends.
English is not my native language so hope you understand my poor english.
Any reply would be appreciated.
Thank you
Why do you want to hide? What difference does it make if you are trading from your own capital outside of religare time?

If you want to do this properly, surrender your sub-broker license and become your own broker.

Generally, fees for this sort of thing is in few lakhs...

Why do you want to hide? What difference does it make if you are trading from your own capital outside of religare time?

If you want to do this properly, surrender your sub-broker license and become your own broker.

Generally, fees for this sort of thing is in few lakhs...
Thank you mate for the reply.
own broker?
i think that is what i need.
Are you talking about nse or bse?