How much is earnings possible in Intraday algo trading?

rzee

1. Really how much can one make from intraday algo trading.?

2. Also whoch is the best way to do algo trading. Symphony or using nest plugin?

3. Which is the best afl for intraday trading.

4. Which is the best equity to be used for algo trading.

5. Which is better. Make afl urself with help of hired programmer or using a afl made by experts which is available in public.

6. How much should be the investment for getting good profits.

7. Are tradersmartonline.com trusted?

Thnx in advance

jahan

Hello,

1. Really how much can one make from intraday algo trading.?
There is No Limit ......

2. Also whoch is the best way to do algo trading. Symphony or using nest plugin?
Symphony seems good....

3. Which is the best afl for intraday trading.
Its depends upon ur Psychology...choose one which suits you.

4. Which is the best equity to be used for algo trading.
Statistically the one which u found best...

5. Which is better. Make afl urself with help of hired programmer or using a afl made by experts which is available in public.
Make afl urself...which resembles your psychology.

6. How much should be the investment for getting good profits.
The definition of "GOOD PROFITS" is different from person to person u need to find urs....

7. Are tradersmartonline.com trusted?
anyone who is registered is always trusted...b'coz there is no other way to define their trust.....

Regards,

rzee

Hello,

There is No Limit ......

Symphony seems good....

Its depends upon ur Psychology...choose one which suits you.

Statistically the one which u found best...

Make afl urself...which resembles your psychology.

The definition of "GOOD PROFITS" is different from person to person u need to find urs....

anyone who is registered is always trusted...b'coz there is no other way to define their trust.....

Regards,
Thnx for the reply sir.

Sir i am just a newbie in trading. So my questions seens to be foolish.

I got what u meant.
But as you being good in this field. Can you answer my questions based on ur psychology. answer those queries based on ur experience. Which suits best for you

jahan

Thnx for the reply sir.

Sir i am just a newbie in trading. So my questions seens to be foolish.

I got what u meant.
But as you being good in this field. Can you answer my questions based on ur psychology. answer those queries based on ur experience. Which suits best for you
Hello,

No... not at all, ur questions are not foolish....iam also gone through the phase ur presently in...so don't feel bad about it....ur questions clearly states that u want something from markets which satisfies you(only reason why i answered).

here is the clarification about the bold part in ur Post....

1. i set the amount/goal(predifined amount to make)....based on that i tweak my position sizing algorithm....and by the way position sizing is the only way to acheive your goals.

2.i don't do automated trading for indian markets.... only manual... the technology has not yet fulfulling my requirements in AMT.even symphony people can't able to program my position-sizing algorithm.i do AMT for International markets....

3.i am a trend trader... so i choose/made my afl according to my psychology and it is the basic AFl which resembles any trend following AFL.

4.as far as iam concerned i only trade in equity cash segment....which allows my position sizing easily and i hate things which are having expiry...

5. same as 3.

6.This is the area where every new trader fails....depending upon ur goals the investing/trading capital changes....and i don't know how to define "good profits"....when iam reaching my goal sooner or later.

Regards,

jagankris

Hello,

No... not at all, ur questions are not foolish....iam also gone through the phase ur presently in...so don't feel bad about it....ur questions clearly states that u want something from markets which satisfies you(only reason why i answered).

here is the clarification about the bold part in ur Post....

1. i set the amount/goal(predifined amount to make)....based on that i tweak my position sizing algorithm....and by the way position sizing is the only way to acheive your goals.

2.i don't do automated trading for indian markets.... only manual... the technology has not yet fulfulling my requirements in AMT.even symphony people can't able to program my position-sizing algorithm.i do AMT for International markets....

3.i am a trend trader... so i choose/made my afl according to my psychology and it is the basic AFl which resembles any trend following AFL.

4.as far as iam concerned i only trade in equity cash segment....which allows my position sizing easily and i hate things which are having expiry...

5. same as 3.

6.This is the area where every new trader fails....depending upon ur goals the investing/trading capital changes....and i don't know how to define "good profits"....when iam reaching my goal sooner or later.

Regards,
Dear Jahan,

Can you pls explain the importance of position sizing ?

Is it possible to trade international markets from India ? If yes please explain in detail the procedures.[Is it legal ? no RBI restrictions ? how to do fund transfer ? which broker is the best ? etc]

If Algo trading in equity means no carry over positions ? squaring off the trades before eod.

Advantage of algo trading equity over futures ?
(Does it get required fill with out much slippage ?)

Which SW/Platform the best to do automatic trading in International markets ?

VJAY

Dear Jahan,

Can you pls explain the importance of position sizing ?

Is it possible to trade international markets from India ? If yes please explain in detail the procedures.[Is it legal ? no RBI restrictions ? how to do fund transfer ? which broker is the best ? etc]

If Algo trading in equity means no carry over positions ? squaring off the trades before eod.

Advantage of algo trading equity over futures ?
(Does it get required fill with out much slippage ?)

Which SW/Platform the best to do automatic trading in International markets ?
Dear Jagan,
Why you looking international market...money can made from our market itself..no need to get in unnecessery fund transfer abroad etc..:) also you can avoid sleepless nights :D

jagankris

Dear Jagan,
Why you looking international market...money can made from our market itself..no need to get in unnecessery fund transfer abroad etc..:) also you can avoid sleepless nights :D
Dear VJAY,

No doubt money can be made from Indian markets itself. :)

Just to wanted to know if it is legal to trade international markets from India.

Algo trading is more simple in international markets.Better sophisticated softwares.No restrictions and regulations like in India.

amitrandive

Dear VJAY,

No doubt money can be made from Indian markets itself. :)

Just to wanted to know if it is legal to trade international markets from India.

Algo trading is more simple in international markets.Better sophisticated softwares.No restrictions and regulations like in India.
Still traders in US also loose money.
:D

Many reputed Indian Software firms designing Algo's for FII's and Foreign Clients

http://www.tcs.com/SiteCollectionDocuments/White Papers/TCS_FS_algorithmictrading.pdf

Trading the US markets is a totally different ball game.Would suggest you to read "The Flash Boys" by Michael Lewis on Algo's and HFT's.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flash_Boys

Last edited: