How much do you REALLY make trading

How much do you make a year trading ?

• More than 100% per annum

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 75% to 99% per annum

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
sir i am not a teacher anymore. Just a heartless and hardcore trader. I do not have any knowledge at all sir. Just wanted to be a beacon of light to so many failed traders by showing them that it can be done. I guess all the methods advocated in this forum are really great and if one follows any one method dilligently then they should excel sooner rather than later. I mean the concepts of Subhadip sir, ST DA, X Ray sir, Vijay sir are just great. But one eventually has to charter his own course.

https://prnt.sc/s7g94a
https://prnt.sc/s7g9yj
https://prnt.sc/s7gavo
A few examples of my trades today. My decision point is just the Blue line. Long above and short below
Varun,

If your purpose really is to give confidence to people who are not successful then you have to tell them how to do it and then let them practice on their charts...let them find those trades themselves .no one will gain any confidence just looking at your trades or anyone else"s trades....else people would have got confidence by looking at impressive trade records posted on social media....and just take one technique at a time and not combine too many things as people get confused. Hope this attempt avoids the mistakes done in last attempt .

If someone is making loss, he is not going to make 100 % in a month...first he has to learn to reduce his loss, then he has to practice making 5 % per month, then 10 % then 50 % per annum etc.....a loser does not start making 10 % per month from the start like a new athlete does not establish records in athletics meets right from his first event.....

Many people wont be interested in making 100 % per month taking larger risk...they are happy to make 5 or 10 % on their capital in a month....we cannot say they are wrong....everyone has his own way of trading and we are nobody to say that our way is the only way to trade....because once we say that, then the trouble starts, so avoid these pitfalls.....

Smart_trade

st DA the blue line is derived from a quant that i have developed and have leased it to a friend in US who runs a small hedge fund. I am under legal obligation not to disclose how the blue line gets formed, enough to say that i developed it myself based on some complex mathematical calculations. The idea of posting the charts was not to show off at all. It was just a way to tell people from desist looking at too many indicators (aka decision points) and just go into a trade based on just 1. This way trading would be easier (i am not saying profitable). Profitability would depend on how good your decision point is. But to judge its efficacy one should document and analyse at least 20 trades based on it before using or discarding it.What one single decision point helps one with is taking a trade. After that each trade has just 2 outcomes. Profits or sl (loss).
One should be comfortable in both the situations.

Sir there are so many good methods given in this forum. They are all great strategies then what is the need for any new strategy. The only concern is that why are people not admitting that they can make 100% per annum or more and show people how it is done.

st DA the blue line is derived from a quant that i have developed and have leased it to a friend in US who runs a small hedge fund. I am under legal obligation not to disclose how the blue line gets formed, enough to say that i developed it myself based on some complex mathematical calculations. The idea of posting the charts was not to show off at all. It was just a way to tell people from desist looking at too many indicators (aka decision points) and just go into a trade based on just 1. This way trading would be easier (i am not saying profitable). Profitability would depend on how good your decision point is. But to judge its efficacy one should document and analyse at least 20 trades based on it before using or discarding it.What one single decision point helps one with is taking a trade. After that each trade has just 2 outcomes. Profits or sl (loss).
One should be comfortable in both the situations.
If that is so, dont show trades with blue line which is your proprietory indicator so it wont help anyone.....show your trades which you can explain the logic behind these trades....

Our forum encourages sharing and learning...if logic cannot be explained, then you can post those trades in social media like Twitter and people will see these trades there and gain confidence.

Smart_trade

Sir there are so many good methods given in this forum. They are all great strategies then what is the need for any new strategy. The only concern is that why are people not admitting that they can make 100% per annum or more and show people how it is done.
We will not support any such competition here and such attempts always bring arrogance, bragging,and fights in the end....we like to avoid such happenings in this forum....