How much do you REALLY make trading

How much do you make a year trading ?

• More than 100% per annum

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 75% to 99% per annum

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
this endeavour is not to teach or for one upmanship, it is for making people beleive that making a decent living from intra trading is no pipe dream. Any way i thought to contribute to this thread in my own way. No problem will not be posting my profit and loss. Good Night.

this endeavour is not to teach or for one upmanship, it is for making people beleive that making a decent living from intra trading is no pipe dream. Any way i thought to contribute to this thread in my own way. No problem will not be posting my profit and loss. Good Night.
The endeavour of this forum is teaching and learning, sharing knowledge :)

ok sir. But i am surprised that no one including you who would be an expert by now with so much knowledge have not ticked 100% per annum which is really pretty basic to asssume. If one can not double his account every year then he should really not call himself a successful day trader. Pretty harsh words but true.

ok sir. But i am surprised that no one including you who would be an expert by now with so much knowledge have not ticked 100% per annum which is really pretty basic to asssume. If one can not double his account every year then he should really not call himself a successful day trader. Pretty harsh words but true.
True, true.. we are a bunch of strugglers, me most of all. That is why we prefer sharing knowledge, rather than success stories. Enough on this now, most of this has been written in the FAQ for the members. Please comply.

ok sir. The problem that i see it is that too much knowledge is really injurious to ones financial health. One should try to iron out the discrepancy in ones own trading system than go pursuing others system and knowledge. And as the Golden words of Bruce lee "I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times. " So should practise, practise and make your trading system perfect.

Just sharing 2 more of my best Bruce Lee quotes
Knowing is not enough, we must apply. Willing is not enough, we must do. – Bruce Lee
The successful warrior is the average man, with laser-like focus. – Bruce Lee

checkmate7

Looks like someone is back again :)

My 2 cents on a trading system is keep it simple. Not many decision points. Just take a trade based on that 1 decision point and wait for sl or greed level targets. The more the decision points, the more difficult it is to pull the trigger. If your rational to base your decision point is any good then you would see more home runs than stops over a period of time. And that is what one needs to succeed really.