• 75% to 99% per annum

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Niranjanam

Hello Friends

Let us all be honest about trading !

Niranjanam

Not that much, maybe something like 10% overall, but it's still much better than fixed deposits for example. I do not really see it's happening anyway. WE can clearly make it possible for something else out there anyway and totally. Thanks!

I highly doubt people will honestly reply to that matter anyway. We can for sure do make something, but let's hope it will be done there totally and completely. I do want to make something like 30% of yearly, which is my end goal, I think it's a lot.

I am making currently like 20% per annum and I think it's more than enough assuming it's quite stable anyway for many reasons. Not many stocks can guarantee such numbers entirely and now you do get them basically for free if you know how.

I practise what i preach. Making more than 100% per month. will start posting my daily P&L in a new account which i will start with 2L capital. The Goal is to make 2L+ per month. I know most people would scoff at it. But i guess seeing the daily P&L is beleiving. Will post daily P&L from coming monday. This is not a challenge with anybody but just my way of cleaning the name of this much maligned profession and its comparison to gambling.
Just want to prove to everybody that one can make a succesful career out of trading if one puts in the hard work and dedication.
Will not be demonstrating my method but the possibilities of trading profitably. Will be honest to myself and others in my daily P&L.
And no luck to play in this. Pure professionalism.

I practise what i preach. Making more than 100% per month. will start posting my daily P&L in a new account which i will start with 2L capital. The Goal is to make 2L+ per month. I know most people would scoff at it. But i guess seeing the daily P&L is beleiving. Will post daily P&L from coming monday. This is not a challenge with anybody but just my way of cleaning the name of this much maligned profession and its comparison to gambling.
Just want to prove to everybody that one can make a succesful career out of trading if one puts in the hard work and dedication.
Will not be demonstrating my method but the possibilities of trading profitably. Will be honest to myself and others in my daily P&L.
Looking Forward to your Daily Trades and P&L. 100% per month is a big deal. Being Consistent is more of a challenge in this than Gaining 100% p.m. Good Luck to you sir!

siddhant4u

Well-Unknown Member
posting PnL is frowned upon in the forum, if you have nothing else to share (e.g. reasoning for entry/exit etc)