How many years did you trade before 'U'

How many years trading before becoming a sucessful trader?

• From the First Day

Votes: 4 2.9%
  • Three Months

Votes: 3 2.2%
  • Six Months

Votes: 17 12.4%
  • One Year

Votes: 13 9.5%
  • Two Years

Votes: 31 22.6%
  • Three Years

Votes: 25 18.2%
  • Four Years

Votes: 11 8.0%
  • Five - Ten

Votes: 23 16.8%
  • More than Ten

Votes: 10 7.3%

• Total voters

nifty

I started trading(you can say betting , working on tips) , without Chart and Technical knowledge , in JUne 2009 and lost 50 K and then stop that and did only short term investment to recover my loss. Again started trading in May 2011 end &making profit and I feel now I can understand market move little bit. Credit goes to material on TRaderji and seniors.
Thanks
That's great you have taken U turn as you start making profit from last 1 month. Yeah material on traderji by seniors is really very helpful.

Happy Trading...

Trading Nifty Future

praveen taneja

I am in stock market and in financial sector for more then 20 years now and still I cant say I am a trader and making constant profit
I just watch mkt and enter trade wherever my inner soul guide me to enter and mostly now it tells me right but that is never done by traders
Traders spend sleepless nights in research watch charts EMA and all that and after that says Ohhhhhhhhh My god my sl hit:p:p:p
From my experience I can say u just watch mkt only limited stocks and see after few days mkt start talking to u
Sometime u would listen mkt saying I am tired or sometime u would see mkt smiling towards you all you need is those concentrated eye which can see mkt smiling or tired:clap:

biyasc

I am in stock market and in financial sector for more then 20 years now and still I cant say I am a trader and making constant profit
I just watch mkt and enter trade wherever my inner soul guide me to enter and mostly now it tells me right but that is never done by traders
Traders spend sleepless nights in research watch charts EMA and all that and after that says Ohhhhhhhhh My god my sl hit:p:p:p
From my experience I can say u just watch mkt only limited stocks and see after few days mkt start talking to u
Sometime u would listen mkt saying I am tired or sometime u would see mkt smiling towards you all you need is those concentrated eye which can see mkt smiling or tired
20 yrs. big time sir.:thumb:

Raghavacc

Sometime u would listen mkt saying I am tired or sometime u would see mkt smiling towards you all you need is those concentrated eye which can see mkt smiling or tired:clap:
Your AVATAR and your Trading do match each other Praveen. Lord shiva is known for his third eye and you must be blessed with that third eye to do such kind of intuitive trading.

Its pleasure to watch your style of trading.

Regards
Raghav

rvm123

as the market is in upswing for the past 2 years or so, many of us may gain profits. but, once market reverses, it may not be so; that is the time when many investors loose and once if they loose, they loose heavily. this is what is happening over years. hence it is always better to invest our own money and that too a portion of our own money; never invest other's money with your risk and never take loan and invest

sunil_1972

How many years you can stay there, that is more important.
I am here from 2005 May.
I invested my money, others money and loan. But not saying a successful investor. I made most of my money in 2008 Jan crash with holding short positions. Lot of my friends saying it is only luck, may be...... I made good money from SESAGOA, COROMANDAL etc... these are still far away from my buy rate. Not only luck but selection of stocks and courage to hold are the key.