how many traders trade via automatic trading?

looser89

how many traders is currently trade via automatic trading ? how many traders want to automatic trading . how many traders want to trade automatic with a good strategy and they can also do another job

onlinegtrash

how many traders is currently trade via automatic trading ? how many traders want to automatic trading . how many traders want to trade automatic with a good strategy and they can also do another job
Hello l89, are you planning to sell systems :D?

Before entering into algo space... I just want to see atleast one mythical algo successful trader...

looser89

if everything goes automatically as perfect what I do manually there is something a perfect win a win game for me and others trade. after testing in Symphonyfintech it generate hope in me. hope ALL IS WELL

onlinegtrash

I believe algo trading is very possible for big institutions... usually involving arbitrage.

Theoretically any one with successful mechanical trading system should be able to translate it into successful coding.

But practically there seems to be peculiar algo cost (simply licensing and trading fees, slippages) ... to translate successfully mech. trading system should generate enough profits to cover these costs. Apart from simple trading cost there is a knowledge cost (knowledge for making a successful mech. system first then expertise to implement the technical plumbing work, which can be hired) which is too big for many retail traders.

So l89, if you happen to jump through these algo chasms and land on other side...usually populated by institutional guys... that's really great!

looser89

symphonyfintech has some potential to make algo trading for retailers if they cut down their fees

Last edited: