How many of you think Nifty will go back to 2600 level and how soon?

Hi Friends,

Something tells me (FYI, I am not a genius like many out there in this forum, this is just a gut feeling, so please dont ask me how I derived at this conclusion) that going short at this level will be beneficial in Nifty and it seems more likely to me that market will again go back to 2600s. Do I have company out there?

Hi Friends,

Something tells me (FYI, I am not a genius like many out there in this forum, this is just a gut feeling, so please dont ask me how I derived at this conclusion) that going short at this level will be beneficial in Nifty and it seems more likely to me that market will again go back to 2600s. Do I have company out there?
I think nifty may be 2800-2850 level in coming days:thumb:

I also tried to predict market many times and failed every time,market goes in its own rhythm,but i guess in this month market is not going down below 3150 and there is high chance it can cross 3600 with in few trading session
Subrata

balraj167

I also tried to predict market many times and failed every time,market goes in its own rhythm,but i guess in this month market is not going down below 3150 and there is high chance it can cross 3600 with in few trading session
Subrata
I agree with you subrata we can not predict the market just need to follow the rules that's it

Hi Friends,

Bear market rally,so it is possible that the market will go back to test those levels.

dont try to predict the market my good man. it is just inviting trouble. what ever calculations u make it will just explode in ur face. in any case.. i think the market has bottomed out..and it will rise form here on.

rajeshn2007

No predictions, but going by the current trend , nifty is forming higher lows.
So we are heading towards, 3650/3820(38% retracement of the entire fall).
Technically markets are looking good. Fundamentals - that's a different discussion altogether.

Unless there is a big political fallout like - 4th or 5 th front :), markets are fine.