How many of You Lost Money in last 5 days

VTAN

Last 5 days I have lost around 20K....All my predictions went wrong...So now waiting for appropriate time to take revenge on market.:annoyed:

Last 5 days I have lost around 20K....All my predictions went wrong...So now waiting for appropriate time to take revenge on market.:annoyed:
Trading is not done on revenge.If you followed the trend in last 5 days all days could be made profitable,,,,,trade the facts ie what market is doing and not your predictions or the wishful thinking.

Revengeful attitude in the market could be very dangerous....instead try to find out what was right way of trading and you will see all days profitable.....there will be a few loosing trades but everyone gets those loosing trades.Try to get out of them quickly ....and cash in on your winning trades.

Smart_trade

Dont be ANGRY lol :) i know i used it do it when i was new and lost more.

After some time, it is like nothing will change you have to be more calm, learn self discipline, come up with preparation / planning and performance for each day or week however your term can be classified.

This will really help , it helped me a lot hopeful it does to you as well.

FYI I made nearly 15% in last 3 days :)

Cheers,
Sagay

Dont be ANGRY lol :) i know i used it do it when i was new and lost more.

After some time, it is like nothing will change you have to be more calm, learn self discipline, come up with preparation / planning and performance for each day or week however your term can be classified.

This will really help , it helped me a lot hopeful it does to you as well.

FYI I made nearly 15% in last 3 days :)

Cheers,
Sagay
Hmm, having said this two days ago now i made a loss of 10 odd % :) , but it was due to my greed back to drawing board, discipline and patience.

All the best

Sagay

looser

Its not about predicting, its all about following :)

Follow 315 method in this forum and u'll be benefited.

VTAN

Finally got my revenge;)...All my initial investment is back.....:thumb:
Have to start all over again like from scratch.:gun2:But this time a lesson is learnt.
All you guys have said it right.

"Dont follow predictions,Always follow market trend".