How Many Of Us Do Full Time Trading?

WHAT TYPE OF TRADER UR??

• Total voters
Hi folks, i have been day trading for the past 3 months. i used to paper trade for the 3 months before that. I made 12% on the first month and then lost 33% of my capital on the second due to arrogance, greed, overconfidence. I will have u know that i made 12& of my trading capital on the first 3 days of trade in the second month and then lost 33% of my capital. This month i have made 20% so far and now i am going very very slow to conserve my losses. Although i buy and sell land, I think i will continue trading since i am finding it enjoyable and also I know that if i dont get greedy, it will be a good income generator. After all the stock market does not pay the needy or the greedy.

If somebody has
1) online tradinding a/c (preffered),
2) capacity to make average intraday trades from 2 to 6,
3) capacity of 6 to 10 lots of mcx,
4) ready to trade from 10 am to 11:55 pm.
I can send SMS on mob to earn from 10 to 15% intraday profit.
I am working on this trategy since 8 to 9 years.
If somebody interested can send own ( only OWN mob) mobile nos on my e-mail address.

Last edited by a moderator:

TradeJoker

bro, All traderji members are earning good profit from the market.some members giving donation to charity trusts.so i dont think any one want to accept ur offer :D

If somebody has
1) online tradinding a/c (preffered),
2) capacity to make average intraday trades from 2 to 6,
3) capacity of 6 to 10 lots of mcx,
4) ready to trade from 10 am to 11:55 pm.
I can send SMS on mob to earn from 10 to 15% intraday profit.
I am working on this trategy since 8 to 9 years.
If somebody interested can send own ( only OWN mob) mobile nos on my e-mail address.

Last edited by a moderator: