How Many Of Us Do Full Time Trading?

WHAT TYPE OF TRADER UR??

• Total voters

sudoku1

I can understand someone paper trading for 10-15 days while testing a new method...but doing it for months is because of the following :

1) Lack of adequate trading capital

2) Lack of a competent methodology

3) Lack of courage to pull the trigger and risk the initial stoploss amount.

The above points have to be addressed as early as possible or one becomes a professional paper trader....;):lol:

One can start taking actual trades may be on 1 mini nifty or 10 shares in cash market to build confidence.....

Smart_trade
sorry smart trade > but have 2 say >

Never trust the man who tells u all his troubles but keeps from u all his joys.:D:)

D

darkstar

HELLO,
i am darkstar, i had an accident , i am on wheel chair for last 2 year so i find the most appropriate job for me . i am day- trader, also long- term invester It is my full time job after finding that life and job are so limited for me.

DARKSTAR.

D

darkstar

HELLO,
i am darkstar, i had an accident , i am on wheel chair for last 2 year so i find the most appropriate job for me . i am day- trader, also long- term invester It is my full time job after finding that life and job are so limited for me.

DARKSTAR.

Dear Members,

According to me a full time trader would be someone who doesn't hold another job or active buisness. Who has fair amount of capital (atleast 10-20 lacs + margin). Has a complete hardware, software, connectivity setup in a room in his house/flat; and like a professional, trades everyday from 10 am to 5pm.

Do such kind of people exists? Can someone survive merely on trading????:confused:

anuragmunjal

I trade full time. I donot have any software, hardware at home as any internet based trading platform is too slow if u r trading multiple trades for short profits. I go to a broker's office where I am provided with a leased line enabled terminal as even the vsat is very slow in comparison. I do not have any other business or job.

^^ does the broker charge you for using this service? also what terminal does he provide? and how much brokerage does he charge? what is your approx daily turnover?

sorry to ask so many questions, but i think what u r doing is unique...