How Many Of Us Do Full Time Trading?

WHAT TYPE OF TRADER UR??

• Total voters
Hello Friends,

I am full time trader in Stock & Commodity Market since last one year. Before that I was doing this as a part time trader & on learning basis... Now I am earning around 10 to 15 % per month on margin amount around 1 Lac. But what I learned from my past mistake that until & unless you don't become full time trader you can't learn how to trade & make money in the market.. When you trade full time basis, you remembered everything in the past of any stock or index & based on your experience you can trade as a expert person..... Please remember tips or calls given by the experts are based on study of technical analysis of charts & logical thinking. But every day market gives you new lesson which is not known to anyone in this world. Therefore no one is expert in this field. only cautious people can make money in the market. So if anyone claiming himself as expert, He should trade & make money in the market instead of making money by giving advisory services to others. There he will make unlimited money........If you are not full time trader, don't trade in the market using any kind of tips, calls, or advisory service given by others...Just become investor in the market.
This is my personal opinion based on my experience.

dear madhukar999,

though it is very late and requsting you to write down your experience but it will be helpful to many specialy to me as ihave recently ritired from the services and what to full time trading though it is not for my living bit of many is always welcome to do atleast some social job
your write up was very good but i am interested to know the common mistake and is it complsory to knw TA
thanking you in advance
amrit

Here Is An Poll To Know How Many Of Us Involve In Full Time Trading?
yes i m doing a full time trading since 2010. but initially i was loosing money during trade.but from 2011-2012 yes i m earning with technical knowledge n study.and also from last 2and half years i m getting right suggestion from a person who can take 40% profit from out of my total profit on intraday trade.
and that person brings mi and push mi back in to my money and luxurious life.

suri112000

If somebody has
1) online tradinding a/c (preffered),
2) capacity to make average intraday trades from 2 to 6,
3) capacity of 6 to 10 lots of mcx,
4) ready to trade from 10 am to 11:55 pm.
I can send SMS on mob to earn from 10 to 15% intraday profit.
I am working on this trategy since 8 to 9 years.
If somebody interested can send own ( only OWN mob) mobile nos on my e-mail address.
OMG!!!!!

you have listed all those items to become a successful trader.:D

then what is your role in a successful trading?

Go and try for a Venture capital funding for your intellectual knowledge and earn for them and yourself. Or try convincing big wigs of the country like.... Tatas, Birlas, Ambanis, about your ability to generate such return, and if they are convinced......you will have the capital and more importantly fun.;)