How Many Of Us Do Full Time Trading?

WHAT TYPE OF TRADER UR??

• Total voters

columbus

i am very much thankfull to you for above usefull thoughts given,i do agree that at a very small amount say 5000/- to 10000/-it is possible to give100% to even 400% return in a single month,one may repeat it for two to three time,but after 3 to 4 months ,when capital base will be enlarged then return will come down very fast from 100% TO JUST 10 OR 20 % AND AGAIN FURTHUR DOWN ON A MORE LARGER BASE SAY AT JUST 2 TO 5 % LEVAL THANKS
This is quite similar to stock analogy ,you can double your money on a small stock like KARTURI GLOBAL in a matter of 2 months ,but can not do the same on RELIANCE.

ayush2020

hi darkstar,
we have a separate room in which 3-4 of us traders sit. there is no noise except the cnbc or the khat- khat of the keyboards. as my entries & exits are fast I put in my own trades.
as a matter of fact from the past few days I have been experimenting with a software which actually puts in ur buy bid, sell bid & stoploss simultaneously with just one touch on the keyboard.
dear sir can we knw abt this software????

SexyTrader

Sometimes full time and sometimes part-time works best for me :thumb:

Coz at times, I feel like taking a break...and in those times I just end up doing trading part-time.

I guess you meant how many of us make a full time living by trading right ?

:)

not a full time trader but i keep positions most of the time in the market. with my common sense , macro eco knowledge and guts to take positions in any market I have given many of so called experts a run for their money.

as per me trading is all about taking a right position at the right time. i do day trading only when i am bored or if i can see some quick bucks lying ready to be picked up.

it is not easy for a newer to start his business, so does that worse a newer to devote all his time into trading? how about if fail at last
I feel that one must watch the market for long time, then participate with little position in real market with a
1)Trading Plan
2)Money management system
3)Mental preparation for trading( many miss this part like money management)
4)Clear view about what he is doing.
5)Must have realistic view on trading. Trading is just like any other business, that needs time to learn.

Rest is easy, you can handle. :)

will somebody guide me , how to trade in share market....?? i m in market for last 5 month, but still waiting to get some profit.. please provide me some guidance regarding share trading..
thanks..........

imfine

will somebody guide me , how to trade in share market....?? i m in market for last 5 month, but still waiting to get some profit.. please provide me some guidance regarding share trading..
thanks..........
hi nikk I suggest you to search for threads/ posts of saint and learn from there. if you have big capital then also start with small see if you hold on profit consistently then take dive and earn. I too was struggling a lot for last 4 years but now consistently booking profit and credit goes to TJ and saint.

imfine

I feel that one must watch the market for long time, then participate with little position in real market with a
1)Trading Plan
2)Money management system
3)Mental preparation for trading( many miss this part like money management)
4)Clear view about what he is doing.
5)Must have realistic view on trading. Trading is just like any other business, that needs time to learn.

Rest is easy, you can handle. :)
well said. trading is buy n sell which is present in all business. the only difference it the mind set as almost all thinks trading is to gamble.