How many Nifty points on an average you get per month per one lot.

How many Nifty points on an average you get per month per one lot.

• Total voters

suri112000

We can manage to get in the range of 200 - 800 points in NIFTY Futures on monthly basis, but remember, the higher side is purely depends on the performance of the execution, success rate of the strategy & market conditions etc. Some times, even market can go in negative (max draw down is around - 170 points in last three years), so nothing is concrete in the trading business. What I can say that, we can get an average monthly return of 10 - 15% on your investment, which is more or less double on yearly basis.
munde_77 is trading with crores of rupees and he is barely able to generate 10% on quarterly basis for the last 6 years. He is now into PMS business managing a minimum account of Rs.50 lakhs. People of queuing up to tie up with him. Thats because he openly shows his trades live on the terminal to instil confidence. His bunch of orders amounts to a minimum of Rs.20 lakhs.

You are doing brilliantly than him provided you are trading with such hefty amounts. A prospective billionaire secret.:). Good luck.

suri112000

Vast majority of Traders are there who lose more than 40 points on an average monthly.
Recently, I have not heard any genuine fact about trading than this.:thumb:

princy01

munde_77 is trading with crores of rupees and he is barely able to generate 10% on quarterly basis for the last 6 years. He is now into PMS business managing a minimum account of Rs.50 lakhs. People of queuing up to tie up with him. Thats because he openly shows his trades live on the terminal to instil confidence. His bunch of orders amounts to a minimum of Rs.20 lakhs.

You are doing brilliantly than him provided you are trading with such hefty amounts. A prospective billionaire secret.:). Good luck.
Is munde_77 bhai still here in forum?

VJAY

Is munde_77 bhai still here in forum?
He is not much time to be here now days ...he is grown and as suri bro said people queiing for his PMS and coaching :D

sadiq

i always failed to understand in terms of nifty points ..

from last week of dec ( when i mobilized .2 lakhs of 20th dec , 2 lakhs in jan , 2 lakhs in feb ) .. i earned a profit of 1600 per/ day on average from dec 20th to April 13th ( sat, sun and holidays included)

9 sat

copypasteaee

Humbled by Markets
We can get 500points very easily last month i earned 600points. This month rally started and earned 200 points till today for the buy initiated on jun 28th.

Traders loosing money can follow my advice to earn more than 500+ points per month.
I am in, how to proceed further...

amitagg

Crude Oil Trader
We can manage to get in the range of 200 - 800 points in NIFTY Futures on monthly basis, but remember, the higher side is purely depends on the performance of the execution, success rate of the strategy & market conditions etc. Some times, even market can go in negative (max draw down is around - 170 points in last three years), so nothing is concrete in the trading business. What I can say that, we can get an average monthly return of 10 - 15% on your investment, which is more or less double on yearly basis.

Yes count taxes also
Commodities also give 15 percent return per month doubling in 5 - 6 months (excluding taxes)

Don't forget taxes please if earning money unless resorting to bonus dividend stripping etc

Tlahuicole

He is not much time to be here now days ...he is grown and as suri bro said people queiing for his PMS and coaching :D
I remember a thread where Munde_77 was asking for mentors to coach him directly, now look at where he is, really proud of him. Traders need inspiration like a health tonic and here is one such success story :)