How many Indians really trade forex on live accounts?Share your experiences..

Hi Pipshower, its great idea. i am very much interested in forex trading but lack of information i am confused a bit. please educate people like me. thanx for starting such thread.
- arun kalbage

Forex Market is for those who can work patiently with even a slightly profitable system, consistently like mechanical trading.

Learn FX from Speakers of www.fxstreet.com/live/

Register for the seminars like those of Ed Ponzi or Sunil Mangwani and ask them questions LIVE. It's the best website and I think TraderJi should also have such facility like Webinars/Live.

However before going ahead, do take a look at www.babypips.com

I know that Forex trading is popular today, I am sure that many Indians are trying their best to excel in this business. I have no exact number but I know the numbers are overwhelming.

Guys...I am absolutely new to FOREX and have just registered with Avafx. Any one who know about Avafx ?. Also I am weak in financial terminology so any books or sites which will give me basic knowledge to get started with FOREX ? :D

fxgood

But can you share some of your profitable claims using mybookfx.com or any other site offers account linking services ?

yasirdxb

Guys...I am absolutely new to FOREX and have just registered with Avafx. Any one who know about Avafx ?. Also I am weak in financial terminology so any books or sites which will give me basic knowledge to get started with FOREX ? :D
Had an account with them. the worst customer service experienced from a broker.

Hope u r not live trading!