How many Indians really trade forex on live accounts?Share your experiences..

You
i am doing forex trading since 5 years.. i have never deposited single money to forex trading just withdrawn i want to know that what you think if you never deposit money but earns regular from forex... i have started a thread about this how to earn money freely from forex but dont know why my thread till not approved by moderators i have also attached my last month proof of earning on that thread but no responce by moderators? you can easily earn above 10k easily per month without investing your money only needed little work if you have 15 minute daily time den its going to a good journey for you.. you can earn unlimited but you need expereince, in starting i will provide you all things.. i have never faced any problem in withdrawn money easily got paid all tym also bank cuts their tax and commision.. i want to share my forex experience with all of you.. i have 5 year experience so i have enough knowledge about market how to earn.. but if you are new comer then dont wry i will teach you how to trade and all about how to do free forex trading.. i dont think its bad idea if your earn without investing and no bank or law will cause any problem because india has shortage of $ rbi wants $ to india they dont want people lost their $ in forex but if you brings $ to india widout investing then no will going to ask you.. i will also provide you my all proofs.. if you can trade freely then i dont think anyone have probelms.. if you people interested then i will start thread on this.. in every step i will teach you, needed any help i will be there.. i dont need anythng just want to help some people who dont have money idea and wasting their time on internet in search of how to to earn money?
You mean to say that we need not to convert the usd profits into inr on paypal or other side instead we should directly deposited usd to our bank account is that what you saying ?

stoch

I have two Indian fellows that have over 5K accounts with Hotforex. They said brokers allow their EA run in profit in contrast to other scammers that can only advertise their useless services.