How many Indians really trade forex on live accounts?Share your experiences..

hie i have a question i have been trading since last year ... i neva knew about restrictions (RBI) .. now i want to trade with indian broker can u ppl suggest few tnx.. is scalping allowed?

howardroark

I have been trading FX ... Successfully ... Without any problems / hassles / issues ... since GOOD 8 years ...
Funding ... no problem ...
Withdrawal ... no problem ...
Making profits ... no problem ...
Feel free to ask any specific questions ...
Will try to answer to the best of my abilities ...
Stay in green pips ..

I have been trading FX ... Successfully ... Without any problems / hassles / issues ... since GOOD 8 years ...
Stay in green pips ..
Good. So you are staying in India and paying taxes also declaring your source of Income and Government not taken any action. Lucky and Good.

Stay in green pips ..
Great to see someone go that far.

When during those 8 years did you find yourself breaking even(profits overtaking losses) ?

Give a chance of trading with 100 lots, would you suggest to go with bigger lots or smaller even on the long run?

I am yet to see more profits, learnt some crazy realities too, running live account with losses, profits and withdrawals.

howardroark

Great to see someone go that far.

When during those 8 years did you find yourself breaking even(profits overtaking losses) ?

Give a chance of trading with 100 lots, would you suggest to go with bigger lots or smaller even on the long run?

I am yet to see more profits, learnt some crazy realities too, running live account with losses, profits and withdrawals.
I live off FX trading .... since 8 years ....
That way, it is always profit only, not just BE ... Month after month ...
Money management is very individualistic ...
What suits me might not suit you ...
Feel free to ask any FX doubts ...
Will answer to the best of my abilities ........
Cheers ... Stay green

Currently, i am using MACD, Moving Avg and RSI for spotting a trend change, however i do not see much needed confidence with the above. Bollinger and other studies weren't helpful either. Though i tested them on few trades so far, i see many FX forums talk about using eyes than to predict any trend changes. What would you suggest ?

Another Q: I have observed as the contract comes closer to its expiry month, the price also decreases drastically when it hits the 1st day of expiry month.
Example: While holding USDINR Sept'16 Futures

In Mid- August

USDINR index(Investing.com's chart) shows 66.700
My broker's terminal shows 67.60

In Sept 1st week

USDINR index(Investing.com's chart) shows same 66.700
My broker's terminal shows 67.30

Why is there such difference ? Purchasing only current month's futures is the way for swing trades ?

peram

Hello fellow traders,

I do trade FOREX. I am doing it from last 8 years. I have been with DUKASCOPY since 2007. This swiss bank is best in terms of liquidity and execution. Above all DUKAS is a swiss bank.

Cheers,
Peram:clap:

Last edited: