How many Indians really trade forex on live accounts?Share your experiences..

tdj

hii everyone.. i m newbie to forex trading and learnt alot form discussion .. it was gud discussion..... but pip shower u ve not explained the procedure to open d account.....

best regards

fxgood

Had an account with them. the worst customer service experienced from a broker.

Hope u r not live trading!
Typically that's nothing uncommon with a market maker to have such experience, my advice is stick to ECN/STP brokers with prime bank access and understanding how forex works rather than looking for hyper leveraged video game price feeds running to lure your money in name of forex

I would verymuch like to open a live fx trading account & start trading But I am unable to start due to RBI restrictions. I would like to have a safe & legal way to open the account.

i m trading in live account and in my opinion forex is very good for all but this market is too volatile and risky for your investment you need high planing strategy and good practoce of demo account otherwise you will all tym get losses

i am doing forex trading since 5 years.. i have never deposited single money to forex trading just withdrawn i want to know that what you think if you never deposit money but earns regular from forex... i have started a thread about this how to earn money freely from forex but dont know why my thread till not approved by moderators i have also attached my last month proof of earning on that thread but no responce by moderators? you can easily earn above 10k easily per month without investing your money only needed little work if you have 15 minute daily time den its going to a good journey for you.. you can earn unlimited but you need expereince, in starting i will provide you all things.. i have never faced any problem in withdrawn money easily got paid all tym also bank cuts their tax and commision.. i want to share my forex experience with all of you.. i have 5 year experience so i have enough knowledge about market how to earn.. but if you are new comer then dont wry i will teach you how to trade and all about how to do free forex trading.. i dont think its bad idea if your earn without investing and no bank or law will cause any problem because india has shortage of $ rbi wants $ to india they dont want people lost their $ in forex but if you brings $ to india widout investing then no will going to ask you.. i will also provide you my all proofs.. if you can trade freely then i dont think anyone have probelms.. if you people interested then i will start thread on this.. in every step i will teach you, needed any help i will be there.. i dont need anythng just want to help some people who dont have money idea and wasting their time on internet in search of how to to earn money?

i am doing forex trading since 5 years.. i have never deposited single money to forex trading just withdrawn i want to know that what you think if you never deposit money but earns regular from forex... i have started a thread about this how to earn money freely from forex but dont know why my thread till not approved by moderators i have also attached my last month proof of earning on that thread but no responce by moderators? you can easily earn above 10k easily per month without investing your money only needed little work if you have 15 minute daily time den its going to a good journey for you.. you can earn unlimited but you need expereince, in starting i will provide you all things.. i have never faced any problem in withdrawn money easily got paid all tym also bank cuts their tax and commision.. i want to share my forex experience with all of you.. i have 5 year experience so i have enough knowledge about market how to earn.. but if you are new comer then dont wry i will teach you how to trade and all about how to do free forex trading.. i dont think its bad idea if your earn without investing and no bank or law will cause any problem because india has shortage of $ rbi wants $ to india they dont want people lost their $ in forex but if you brings $ to india widout investing then no will going to ask you.. i will also provide you my all proofs.. if you can trade freely then i dont think anyone have probelms.. if you people interested then i will start thread on this.. in every step i will teach you, needed any help i will be there.. i dont need anythng just want to help some people who dont have money idea and wasting their time on internet in search of how to to earn money?

what you are proposing is illegal in india.

Please show yourself out of the forum and don't worry about teaching others how to trade. There are plenty of teachers here.

what you are proposing is illegal in india.

Please show yourself out of the forum and don't worry about teaching others how to trade. There are plenty of teachers here.
why you are so worry abt my opinion ? i dont have pressured anyone to join anythng just want to discuss about it and in my opinion this section is for forex discussion so i dont think if i shared my opinion then there will be any probelm..
also a suggestion for you dont show who is talented whos not.. i have just praposed to that member who interested and also for those who already in forex market and continuly blowing their money and account.. m come here to share my experience and also want to learn from others.. and also if you have a lot of trading skill then help others to improve their trading skill.. i have seen many indians peoples who have lost their lakhs money in forex, i just come to discuss with those

vijkris

Learner and Follower
can u pls start discussion in a new thread, without showing your personal details like income proofs/phone no. etc

ram2010

pls start a new thread without posting your personal info.

pls start a new thread without posting your personal info.
dont know frnd but all tym my thread got deleted yesterday night i have opened again but today deleted again by someone.. i am new member of forum so i have to face this typ of problems dont know what is problem by my thread, i can explain you in personal massege