How many hours do you work per week?

I did 25 hrs/week this week. Two weeks back I did 80+ hrs. Signs of burnout?
I am planning to do 100+ hrs next couple of weeks. Is it healthy? I usually do between 60-70 hrs per week. Sometimes I do as little as a 20 hr week.

The kind of work I do doesn't allow one to do much more in less time. Maybe by a little margin but not much difference.

They say time fills itself. Meaning if you plan to work 10 hrs a day but the actual work takes only 5 hrs, still you WILL consume all 10 hrs to finish it. Sometimes its the other way round.

I know people who are addicted to their study table. For them its the best place on earth. They invariably spend a lot of time working/researching/reading. Self-realization ???

What is a healthy hr/wk? Your views on time management/hard work/life philosophy please

Thanks,

Mohan

karthikmarar

Hi..Mohan,

Wow, Good Vanishing Trick!!! After our meeting in Pune you simply vanished from the forum. It is indeed a pleasure to see you back.. Welcome Back :)

Warm regards

Karthik

Hi Karthik,

Nice to hear from you after a long time. Like I told you the other day, I am going to write the CFA exam in Dec. I was totally sucked into preparing for the exam. I will be back in action after the second week of Dec. Missing the trading and all your company very much !

Warm Regards,

Mohan