How is Smart Finance Rajan classes?

Guys!...I have been in this trading field for 6 years now and successful, here are some of my observations.

1. People/institutions/internet or whatever be the reason - they all are making simple things complicated for the traders, by generating so many colorful indicators or so much of info on internet. It may simply take 5 years to filter the useful from wasteful.

2. Trading is trainable skill and nobody wants to treat trading as any other skill like being a surgeon/engineer/soldier/hunter.

3. Everyone is happy with trailers (most are even happy only with entry techniques). Rarely somebody is caring about the full picture (trade management, psychology, MM, lifestyle as a trader).

4. Please don't mind - indicators world is too big and confusing but Price Action PRINCIPLES are too few and will remain the same lifelong till crowd mentality remains the same.

5. Please don't mind this point also - I have read more than 40 good text books on trading cover to cover (and not to mention so much so on internet/forums) but i can tell you there is something special i know which works in the markets ruthlessly and nobody is even aware of(/may be keeping it secret).
Could you kindly elaborate on point No 5...waiting eagerly.

Smart_trade

mastermind007

It would be fruitful to discuss your 4 exit ideas (too much choice) if you would like the same, in the same thread.
OK!!! Akhand.

Typically, this is how I set up the trades. For every trade before I start, I compute 3 Resistance and 3 Supports Levels in addition to 3 Resistance and 3 Support Clusters areas, Break Even Price Point and Short or Long Entry Price points. Last Resistance is Final Target for Long trade. Last Support is Final Target for Short Trade. Simplest and Best exit is at Final Targets. As soon as price touches there, the trade is closed. No waiting for candle to Close, no second guessing, no Greed.

All other exits are controlled by Stop Loss which is just another incarnation of Trailing S/L.

Initially, I was using 11 Gann angles 1x1, 1x2 etc that I got from net to compute S&R. However I've tweaked the calculations a lot and effectively I've reorganized price as regular SR levels and as Resistance and Support clusters.

Clusters exist only above the Break Even Price and after trade is in certain % profit.

S&R Clusters is typically the price range in which price will spend time dilly-dallying. As long as price keeps fluctuating in Clusters, S/L will stay out at the cluster's edge. If Price leaves cluster in my direction, SL moves to the cluster, centre. Once price touches the next cluster high, price moves to edge of that cluster. If price leaves cluster against my direction, S/L gets triggered and trade is closed (no waiting for closing candles)

Lets assume a Long trade. When I start the trade, S/L is at Support 0. Every time, it crosses a non-cluster Resistance level, I trail the S/L one level up.

Once the trade is in profit, Resistances get rearranged as Clusters and trailing to a price happens only if the price point has not been visited in past 15 minutes.

If trade is in profit but prices stagnate before getting into the Resistance Cluster, I use "Prevent Reverse Slide" which will close the trade if unbooked profit drops by 20%.

Guys!...I have been in this trading field for 6 years now and successful, here are some of my observations.

1. People/institutions/internet or whatever be the reason - they all are making simple things complicated for the traders, by generating so many colorful indicators or so much of info on internet. It may simply take 5 years to filter the useful from wasteful.

2. Trading is trainable skill and nobody wants to treat trading as any other skill like being a surgeon/engineer/soldier/hunter.

3. Everyone is happy with trailers (most are even happy only with entry techniques). Rarely somebody is caring about the full picture (trade management, psychology, MM, lifestyle as a trader).

4. Please don't mind - indicators world is too big and confusing but Price Action PRINCIPLES are too few and will remain the same lifelong till crowd mentality remains the same.

5. Please don't mind this point also - I have read more than 40 good text books on trading cover to cover (and not to mention so much so on internet/forums) but i can tell you there is something special i know which works in the markets ruthlessly and nobody is even aware of(/may be keeping it secret).

Your point no 5:annoyed:.....is the only weapon .... of fake classes......I have been in this market almost 20 yrs.....1993 -1999... I was an Investor....Since 1999... m full time trader cum Gambler.....I visited all over the world.... participated countless seminar and work shop.....but...ddnt find anything ....bcz Share market is all about probability nothing else....I suggest read books instead of join any fake classes :thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

Where are you man - soumyaranjanin?
Now, don't say i am too busy with my classes.:lol:
i am watching this posts. like many others i have just developed a intraday trade model using the volatility and Fibonacci and given it to the traders FREE of cost. it is a rule based trading. same way i devised the trading models using beta, index decoupling and others. some of those techniques i have given free to traders and some i have sold through my seminar program. some i have programmed and made software and sold them also.
but one thing i wish to say you all i have not sold anything which is not mine. in this process i donot understand how i have made any fraud. i wrote all those in my book, given a part of those technique by free seminar. no where i have Sade my technique is 100% success. i always say no technique is 100% successful in capital market.

things which made me unhappy is some members used foul language , became shadow critics , challenged to show me my bank account and trade proof . just to make some one to accept my technique i must not show trade proof and induce them to accept my technique. i have given the calculation let us use in the trade debate it, improve it with your idea and contribute it to traders. just by says all those methods available in Europe without naming the source, web site and at end concluding ranjan is fraud does any seance help the traders?
i have given few techniques my request to all those critics if you have any better method then give it to the traders. why to hide the technique and say look at my call. in many of my free seminars i have also told which are the market condition volatility intraday technique will not work, pair trade beta decoupling technique will not work. all those based on my experience in trading .

i welcome all healthy debates and i will continue with my work for the traders .
thnx

mastermind007

i am watching this posts. like many others i have just developed a intraday trade model using the volatility and Fibonacci and given it to the traders FREE of cost. it is a rule based trading. same way i devised the trading models using beta, index decoupling and others. some of those techniques i have given free to traders and some i have sold through my seminar program. some i have programmed and made software and sold them also.
but one thing i wish to say you all i have not sold anything which is not mine. in this process i donot understand how i have made any fraud. i wrote all those in my book, given a part of those technique by free seminar. no where i have Sade my technique is 100% success. i always say no technique is 100% successful in capital market.

things which made me unhappy is some members used foul language , became shadow critics , challenged to show me my bank account and trade proof . just to make some one to accept my technique i must not show trade proof and induce them to accept my technique. i have given the calculation let us use in the trade debate it, improve it with your idea and contribute it to traders. just by says all those methods available in Europe without naming the source, web site and at end concluding ranjan is fraud does any seance help the traders?
i have given few techniques my request to all those critics if you have any better method then give it to the traders. why to hide the technique and say look at my call. in many of my free seminars i have also told which are the market condition volatility intraday technique will not work, pair trade beta decoupling technique will not work. all those based on my experience in trading .

i welcome all healthy debates and i will continue with my work for the traders .
thnx
Soumya....

I did read your free book and did benefit from it so I'd use this opportunity to return you a favor in form of a free worldly tip:

There are two kinds of critics in the world; some who criticize to help while others who criticize to hurt. Never disengage with the critic of the first kind and never engage with the critic of the second kind.

In all honesty, I had missed reading the post in which someone called you derogatory until you defended yourself with this reply and and inadvertently highlighted for me what I had missed. In fact, I do remember jagankris calling you "not a cheat definitely".

Given the industry you are in, people who do not know you are going to be skeptic.

"bcz Share market is all about probability nothing else"

Brother!, As you are very senior to me in this field by time, i think you are the one to discuss about the probability you coincidentally talked about. I have few queries to ask to you:

1. If we toss a fair coin, we know that each H/T has probability as 0.5.
Query is - Can you quantify the same for a market, say our NIFTY?

2. Suppose i am tossing a fair coin again and again and 5 times it is the H, H, H, H, H only. They say that if you get Head consecutively 5 times then probability of 6th time Tail appearing increases.
Query is - Can you quantify this incremental probability?
Analogy is - If NIFTY is going down and down and down (like currently) so probability of it's bouncing act increases. Can you quantify this incremental probability of NIFTY bouncing up?

3. If you can not quantify above cases then kindly elaborate which probability you have in your concepts gathered from 20 years of worldwide experience.
First you answer ST q.....bcz he eagerly waiting your reply.....:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

jahan

@All, waiting for elaboration on point 5.

Few days back in the following thread i could not stop myself from participating. You may read my post here.
http://www.traderji.com/technical-analysis/67220-food-thought.html#post812926

I have built on the same phenomenon an algorithmic line of thinking for successful discretionary trading.
You may try for yourself, as beyond this i can not go on a public forum.
Hello,

I Totally agree with u.....and ur thinking is also great......i also use same kind of technique but it is not discretionary as of urs....u use it for exits and i use for stoploss placement.

(The phenomena also called "wash and Rinse".this is the only reason i don't put physical stops.....)

sooner or later this phenomena also start to fail ...as traders become wiser and wiser....and institutional traders,fund managers will adopt different technique's and make retail trader to loose once again.They have the facilities....... for which even we can't think.they are always the Leaders.

Regards,

Last edited:

mastermind007

Thanks buddy for sharing your thoughts.
I am missing Position Sizing in your trade plan (as in the post, may be you can share in next post).
Maybe you can educate me on this. I don't use any dynamic scaling now, although I am aware of the concepts.