How is Smart Finance Rajan classes?

jahan

Jahan ,,,, can you please also answer this ... I am repeating for easy reference
Hello,

i think ur facing problems with my english....iam week in english...thats why ur not able to understand.....

what iam saying .... he is very specific about entries...he will give two levels for long and short in one of his method...if an entity goes above buylevel he will go long and simiarly when its goes below sell level he will go short....upto this is entry rules....

and...when come to exits he will give multiple target levels..t1=.618X,t2=.786x, t3=1x,t4=1.618x for both buy side and sell side.nearly there are 8 target points 4 above the buylevel and 4 below the sell level.....

now u tell me where u wanna exit if long or short is occured....what happens in real world of trading is ....lets say u decided to exit at t2...ok market reached at t2 and u booked profits ..but after exit the market has gone upto t3 or t4....u have seen this and come to conclusion that in next trade u wait upto t4..then in that particular trade market has come upto t1 and taken a uturn u hit ur stoploss.this happens.....ur always in confusuin regarding ur exit

ok lets say...ur a wise trader and ask him regarding this confusion...he simply tell to u to use trailing stoploss if u have any confusion.

u think that this trailing stoploss will solve ur problem....absolutely not u check the trailing stop with various parameters and still ur in confusion..which parameter to use for trailing the stoploss..it is his duty...to tell about a specific exit point...which has given Max.returns (that rule never changed like his entry)...this what is lacking in his methods.

and when come to Riskmanagement i doubt .....he didn't no much about it.as i didn't read or listen this riskmanagement when he is explaining....in fact there is a small paragraph in his pdf "Essentials of trading"..in that he tell about 2% risk (5-6 line paragraph).

hope this clarify ur confusion..i can't write better english than this.....

regards,

SaravananKS

In my experience Mr.Ranjan atleast giving some knowledge and some methods
but most of trainers who are giving advertisement are actually very limited knowledge in trading. Majority of these guys are very weak in trading

I my experience I have not met any trainers who gave a perfect trading strategy( whether it is profitable or not)

For Me believing to become success in trading by just attending one day seminar or class it self wrong

To one can become successful only through hard work. Even after reading hundreads of Ebooks,attending many seminors I could not able to get a single system which suits my style of trading

so expecting bottle feed it self waste of time and money:thumb:

mastermind007

Hello,

i think ur facing problems with my english....iam week in english...thats why ur not able to understand.....

what iam saying .... he is very specific about entries...he will give two levels for long and short in one of his method...if an entity goes above buylevel he will go long and simiarly when its goes below sell level he will go short....upto this is entry rules....

and...when come to exits he will give multiple target levels..t1=.618X,t2=.786x, t3=1x,t4=1.618x for both buy side and sell side.nearly there are 8 target points 4 above the buylevel and 4 below the sell level.....

now u tell me where u wanna exit if long or short is occured....what happens in real world of trading is ....lets say u decided to exit at t2...ok market reached at t2 and u booked profits ..but after exit the market has gone upto t3 or t4....u have seen this and come to conclusion that in next trade u wait upto t4..then in that particular trade market has come upto t1 and taken a uturn u hit ur stoploss.this happens.....ur always in confusuin regarding ur exit

ok lets say...ur a wise trader and ask him regarding this confusion...he simply tell to u to use trailing stoploss if u have any confusion.

u think that this trailing stoploss will solve ur problem....absolutely not u check the trailing stop with various parameters and still ur in confusion..which parameter to use for trailing the stoploss..it is his duty...to tell about a specific exit point...which has given Max.returns (that rule never changed like his entry)...this what is lacking in his methods.

and when come to Riskmanagement i doubt .....he didn't no much about it.as i didn't read or listen this riskmanagement when he is explaining....in fact there is a small paragraph in his pdf "Essentials of trading"..in that he tell about 2% risk (5-6 line paragraph).

hope this clarify ur confusion..i can't write better english than this.....

regards,
Yes ... Now I understand you and you are correct. He does plot 10-11 targets (something that I really liked) and trailing S/L is the most practical way to manage 'em. Panda did say on how he sets it and how he trails it and yes, his approach can show you profits on trade and then take it away. As a trainer, he stops here. As a trader, you need to apply your thinking and adapt his idea to your training aptitude.

I took it as a challenge to modify his initial idea and added rule so that I can decide whether or not to risk profit on table (In attempts to take profits early, If a trade closes premature, then so be it!!!).

Another thing he said is that he does not enter same direction twice in a day. That rule is not always practical and so I've added another rule on top of his that "on range-bound days, I do repeat entries provided that the first in that direction had profit".

mastermind007

In the above context i would like to share one conversation from our own Golu 'Ashwini Gujral' and Nikunj Dalmiya on ETNOW.

Nikunj - Ashwini, what is your stock call for tomorrow?
AG - TTK Prestige, buy at 'X~3500', SL 'Y~3200' and book profit at 'Z~3800'. (I remember clearly R/R was ~1)
Nikunj - Ashwini why target is 'Z~3800'?
AG- Ab target 300 bucks to hona hi chahiye?:lol:
(Nikunj has to make efforts to stop laughing)
Rule about managing analysts:

"Always copy what they do. Never copy what they tell."

Mastermind007, you seem to be going on & on defending him, doing that even while you claim you not even a client . . .

So the obvious question is any relation to snake-oil vendor being discussed?

Happy :)

jahan

Mastermind007, you seem to be going on & on defending him, doing that even while you claim you not even a client . . .

So the obvious question is any relation to snake-oil vendor being discussed?

Hello,

cool man....here nobody having relation with panda,....mastermind is a good person...he is pointing out what he likes in his methods...and iam pointing out what i feel, need to be there in those methods....

so nothing wrong here.....for every issue there are always opposite sides....some likes and other dislikes its the nature of mass phsycology.

the thing which look odd to me ....it will look decent to somebody...nothing wrong in that.

Regards,

Hello,

cool man....

Regards,
Ok, boss, cool :cool:

It seems every-other thread is being used on the sly to push something or other . . .

In 4th image, there is phone number and price for which he wants to sell. Pricing does not sound exorbitant
but then that's Job for the Mods . . . . . not for me to worry :)

jahan

yes, his approach can show you profits on trade and then take it away. As a trainer, he stops here. As a trader, you need to apply your thinking and adapt his idea to your training aptitude.
Hello,

I don't consider a trainer who stops at some...point,and doesn't have a specific exit rule that give some returns....

his methods are like Travelling without ticket.....u never know ..where u drop out from train by TT(get the target of t1 but it has moved further)....or even get a fine( uturn loss)....or u may reach ur destination(all targets).

if any body sell methods/systems...the methods /systems should be complete.

enough on panda from my side....sorry if i hurt somebody directly or indirectly ....but this is what how iam.
Regards,

Last edited:
Hello,

I don't consider a trainer who stops at some...point,and doesn't have a specific exit rule that give some returns....

his methods are like Travelling without ticket.....u never know ..where u drop out from train by TT(get the target of t1 but it has moved further)....or even get a fine( uturn loss)....or u may reach ur destination(all targets).

if any body sell methods/systems...the methods /systems should be complete.

enough on panda from my side....sorry if i hurt somebody directly or indirectly ....but this is what how iam.
Regards,
Totally agree. I didnt find his training worth specially his live seminar. Material Given that he claims to be worth more than 15k is ok. He couldnt demonstrate any of his techniques with full confidence and there is no proof that they work consistently. I am not happy with his classes & material.

PS-This is my personal opinion