How is Smart Finance Rajan classes?

mastermind007

ST....it's not about dumb or something, you can make money from markets consistently, i know that. Each and every post of yours makes sense. I admire that.

But i have professional limitations, hope you understand.
Akhand,

"professional limitations"? Can you at least share what kind of work do you do?

While I've got no problems with you refusing to answer, attempts to passing off an "evasive statement" as an answer is what I've objected to.

Generally speaking, if you are under some professional limitation which would prevent you from asking questions, then you should also be mindful of the same limitation when you ask others to share their ideas ... My core intent is that dealings between members MUST be fair!!!

Last edited:

xsis

unlike so called trading gurus/mentors who dupe gullible traders to join them by charging huge money, this guy ranjan is an informed fellow and has worked/research hard to come up with few good trading strategies! also, unlike others his work is well published too and available free of cost :thumb: atleast as claimed, he gives trading tools/material for study if any1 attends his webinars etc.! but only prob is - his content is gud for beginners and not for seasoned traders who trade for living! still i will recommend him for beginners :thumb:

long back, on searching for some options trading tools, i landed on his website and watched a free webinar. he explains the concept well and is honest in admitting that he is a better technical analyst than a trader!

most of the failed traders/crooks (wud not include ranjan here) now a days are exploiting the fact that gullible beginner traders want guidance and they run classes/webinars/seminars and so called mentorship programs. they loot them and give nothing in return. you will find so many of them using various forums including TJ as their platform to hunt their clientele! best is IGNORE them and learn trading by your own!

only suggestion cud b to join OTA (online trading academy) to enhance your trading skills! they have branch @mumbai!

mastermind007

Bandhuvar, I think on TJ we ALL reserve the freedom to share what we want from the rest.

My work - I am on my way to manage hedge funds.
So working hard(ly) for that:lol: Please don't mind...m joking.
Ab Bandhuvar banaa diya to bandhu ki tarah hi kahunga ... Donchian ka quote to atleast complete karo ... Confidential aspects maat bataao.

Ab Bandhuvar banaa diya to bandhu ki tarah hi kahunga ... Donchian ka quote to atleast complete karo ... Confidential aspects maat bataao.
Aap ka bandhu bhaav thoda kam pad raha hai shayad...::D Bandhuvar prasanna nahi ho rake hain....

ST

Last edited:

mastermind007

unlike so called trading gurus/mentors who dupe gullible traders to join them by charging huge money, this guy ranjan is an informed fellow and has worked/research hard to come up with few good trading strategies! also, unlike others his work is well published too and available free of cost :thumb: atleast as claimed, he gives trading tools/material for study if any1 attends his webinars etc.! but only prob is - his content is gud for beginners and not for seasoned traders who trade for living! still i will recommend him for beginners :thumb:

long back, on searching for some options trading tools, i landed on his website and watched a free webinar. he explains the concept well and is honest in admitting that he is a better technical analyst than a trader!

most of the failed traders/crooks (wud not include ranjan here) now a days are exploiting the fact that gullible beginner traders want guidance and they run classes/webinars/seminars and so called mentorship programs. they loot them and give nothing in return. you will find so many of them using various forums including TJ as their platform to hunt their clientele! best is IGNORE them and learn trading by your own!

only suggestion cud b to join OTA (online trading academy) to enhance your trading skills! they have branch @mumbai!
Yes, I agree with your highlighted line!!!

BTW, Have you done course from OTA?

Last edited:

mastermind007

Aap ka bandhu bhaav thoda kam pad raha hai shayad...::D Bandhuvar prasanna nahi ho rake hain....

ST
LOL!!!! Honge Bandhu zaroor prasanna honge aur Ashirwad bhi denge.... hum sirf unko yaad dilate rahena hai

xsis

NO - but i did find good reviews on it from few of my trader friends who joined it! you can check their website for their offerings. also, mumbai branch is visited bu faculty from US too!

atleast they are professional enough than the so called mentorship programs run by idiots/crooks who are frequenting these forums to HUNT their clientele!

BTW, Have you done course from OTA?

pasha

This thread is over run by vendors and their aliases.
All have secret knowledge from which they have made millions, but most reluctantly they will share these secrets with less fortunate traders for a few thousand rupees. :rofl:

To the noobs....... do not pay a penny until you see the guru's account statement. Some of them are sub brokers too, so ask for the statement issued from the main broker office.

Think you are the owner of this famous OTA
GOOD LUCK

unlike so called trading gurus/mentors who dupe gullible traders to join them by charging huge money, this guy ranjan is an informed fellow and has worked/research hard to come up with few good trading strategies! Also, unlike others his work is well published too and available free of cost :thumb: Atleast as claimed, he gives trading tools/material for study if any1 attends his webinars etc.! But only prob is - his content is gud for beginners and not for seasoned traders who trade for living! Still i will recommend him for beginners :thumb:

Long back, on searching for some options trading tools, i landed on his website and watched a free webinar. He explains the concept well and is honest in admitting that he is a better technical analyst than a trader!

Most of the failed traders/crooks (wud not include ranjan here) now a days are exploiting the fact that gullible beginner traders want guidance and they run classes/webinars/seminars and so called mentorship programs. They loot them and give nothing in return. You will find so many of them using various forums including tj as their platform to hunt their clientele! Best is ignore them and learn trading by your own!

Only suggestion cud b to join ota (online trading academy) to enhance your trading skills! They have branch @mumbai!
may god bless your ota and may you fatten with the commissions of ota