How is Smart Finance Rajan classes?

akil

if u knows analisys than not need, they have calculators that is readymade for trade put the figure u will get all the targets n stop loss but i dont know how much thats authenticates.
thanks

Rish

if u knows analisys than not need, they have calculators that is readymade for trade put the figure u will get all the targets n stop loss but i dont know how much thats authenticates.
thanks
Smart Finance, Mr.Pande is selling his product (made good money already), using tools and calculations available in Europe Markets. Nothing new ! ! ! ! !.

Waste of Money.

Hello,

Well smart finance Mr.Rajan is big fraud.

I bought few products n calculator (Intregrated product from them) and paid them 3500 rs.

After paying they are not picking my phone call and no response to any mail sent by me.Gave many reminders n all but No response. I trusted them and they made me Fool.

Friends be aware of Mr.Rajan's Smart finance.

Thanx you

mastermind007

Hello,

Well smart finance Mr.Rajan is big fraud.

I bought few products n calculator (Intregrated product from them) and paid them 3500 rs.

After paying they are not picking my phone call and no response to any mail sent by me.Gave many reminders n all but No response. I trusted them and they made me Fool.

Friends be aware of Mr.Rajan's Smart finance.

Thanx you
Which tools did you buy? Although I did not end up buying, I must've have called 10-12 times and my phones were answered. In all Honesty, he sounded like honest person.

Most of his free tools were cumbersome to use and had errors in 'em which were easy to spot (and fix)

jahan

sir,
Anybody attend the smart finance Mr. Rajan classes in chennai?
Is it worthable?
How is their materials?

regards,
naren
Hello,

First thing as per my knowledge he is not a trader....he is a Academic and... spend his time writing books and doing research on various mathematical principles and imply them on markets.....he doesn't know about psychological emotions involved in trading .....in all his techniques he only concentrate on entries......he is not sure about exits...if u ask him about it he simply tell.... "this the trade move u exit wherever u feel good".

he will also give targets for his entries but never tell where to exit ex...t1 or t2..t3. if u decide to exit at t1 the trade will move to t2 or t3..then on next trade u decided to exit o t2 then trade will come upto t1 and take u turn and hit the stoploss.....so u r always in confusion about exits.and due that u mess ur trade and end up with huge losses.

....and there r no past performance real trades in his website...so how u can believe that his strategies will help u.

in short all his strategies are incomplete and he don't no about position sizing or risk management..... without that no strategy will succeed.

hope this explanation will help......(hey....i didn't buy anything from him i just researched and couple of phone calls that's all).

Regards,

Hello,

First thing as per my knowledge he is not a trader....he is a Academic and... spend his time writing books and doing research on various mathematical principles and imply them on markets.....he doesn't know about psychological emotions involved in trading .....in all his techniques he only concentrate on entries......he is not sure about exits...if u ask him about it he simply tell.... "this the trade move u exit wherever u feel good".

he will also give targets for his entries but never tell where to exit ex...t1 or t2..t3. if u decide to exit at t1 the trade will move to t2 or t3..then on next trade u decided to exit o t2 then trade will come upto t1 and take u turn and hit the stoploss.....so u r always in confusion about exits.and due that u mess ur trade and end up with huge losses.

....and there r no past performance real trades in his website...so how u can believe that his strategies will help u.

in short all his strategies are incomplete and he don't no about position sizing or risk management..... without that no strategy will succeed.

hope this explanation will help......(hey....i didn't buy anything from him i just researched and couple of phone calls that's all).

Regards,
Totally Agree. Well Summarized. Whole of his work seems to be incomplete as in one of his paid seminars- Alpha Hedge Currency Strategy-He was making loss in the strategy and was explaining the same with full confidence. His concepts may be new, but you cant make money consistently