How is SBI demat account?

Hi...thanks for taking the interest to read...

I am a newbie to trading and I am thinking to open an demat account with SBI.

Have you ever used SBI as your broker.How is the performance and do you recommend it to me...

Please help...

lazytrader

If you are opening the demat account with them then it is ok but dont open a trading account. The charges are high and the terminal doesn't work many times. If you are only going to use in the evening after markets close then it is ok. During the day there are disconnections and sever outage that is sure give you good losses.

I have an online trading account from SBI affiliatory source called SBIcapsec.
https://www.sbicapsec.com/

Their portal is decent enough for regular trading I've not faced any issue till now.
Its pretty detailed..
They have a pdf and FAQ. the pdf gives you the exact look and feel while the FAQ talks about its brokerage charges.. You can take a look at it.

Sham

If you are opening the demat account with them then it is ok but dont open a trading account. The charges are high and the terminal doesn't work many times. If you are only going to use in the evening after markets close then it is ok. During the day there are disconnections and sever outage that is sure give you good losses.

Hi,

I am a newbie, I used to see my office Colleagues trading in shares and all. Even I am thinking to give a try. Since morning I am surfing the web with Demat account opening but did not come to a conclusion.

I have a saving account with SBI and will open demat a/c with SBI only. Mr. Lazytrader please can you guide me, what is a trading account ( I am confused here). If I open Demat with SBI then please suggest where should I open the trading account and how. Please elaborate.

Many Thanks,
Manan

hi
i recently open sbi demat
i have problems with stoploss orders
when ltp reaches trigger price, order doesnt get executed
due to this, i incurred huge losses

avad

so which bank will be the best according to your experience for online trading?
dont go to any bank for online trading...Go to pure trading firms like SHAREKHAN.........VENTURA........ZERODHA.......RKG etc whose main function is broker.. I personally use sharekhan and zerodha along with integrated.:)

so what are the documents required to have a sharekhan account,i have a s i bank account and i am a engineering student will i be eligible to open a sharekhan account?