how is sasonline ?

cloudTrader

any broker in the world would be quick to open the account.. after all they are getting new customers.. isn't it.. ;)

Wht follows after should be the determining factors :D
I know that I am posting this because I am replying to manishchan and not any other who would not even bother to read the post but classify it as a marketing post. :)

Its been quite sometime that I started with SAS Online and from the starting they have been as best as any other good broker I could compare them with, as I am also trading with RKSV , TSO, RK Global, IndiaBulls & Sharekhan.

I had a big problem with 3 versions of NEST trader to be installed from 3 different brokers on single PC , tech staff of 2 other brokers failed miserably but the guy from SAS was remarkably quick and efficient in getting through the hurdle. All other aspects related to trading have also been up to the mark.

If somebody tries to read carefully this post , then I think it will be hard to classify it as a marketing post.

I know what Traderji is for , helping fellow traders .... :thumb: :)

for all those who think that this is a marketing thread plz check my history and my posts. This is my first thread for sas
although my account is opened by sas still I hav not started trading with them will post contract note of Zerodha and sas for comparision
I am very much satisfied with the performance of nest from sas in comparison to zerodha

cloudTrader

Lol, again you guys started a fake thread. Same IDs too. Hilarious
LOL .. I was expecting you to jump in , as your Binoculars are quite defective with lot of focal errors ... :lol: :rofl:

But this time I am amused with your entry , enjoying your style mimicked from a parrot .. repeating words which have been taught by the trainer .. :D .

Buddy I have come to know who your trainer is .. ;)

ram2010

LOL .. I was expecting you to jump in , as your Binoculars are quite defective with lot of focal errors ... :lol: :rofl:

But this time I am amused with your entry , enjoying your style mimicked from a parrot .. repeating words which have been taught by the trainer .. :D .

Buddy I have come to know who your trainer is .. ;)

I already asked market oracle to change his binocular and

To open a trading account first.

no response.

He registered at traderji to target discount brokers, particularly sas.

sas donot need any direct or indirect marketing.

Their service will do that.

cloudTrader

I already asked market oracle to change his binocular and

To open a trading account first.

no response.

He registered at traderji to target discount brokers, particularly sas.

sas donot need any direct or indirect marketing.

Their service will do that.
If somebody presses a lie even 100 times it doesn't mean that it would become truth. I have seen 100's of his posts repeating baseless allegations without substantial proofs.

I cared to reply to manishchan as it seemed that might be he did not read the previous threads about SAS, at the same time I was expecting this broken binocular to jump in. :lol:

manishchan

I know that I am posting this because I am replying to manishchan and not any other who would not even bother to read the post but classify it as a marketing post. :)

Its been quite sometime that I started with SAS Online and from the starting they have been as best as any other good broker I could compare them with, as I am also trading with RKSV , TSO, RK Global, IndiaBulls & Sharekhan.

I had a big problem with 3 versions of NEST trader to be installed from 3 different brokers on single PC , tech staff of 2 other brokers failed miserably but the guy from SAS was remarkably quick and efficient in getting through the hurdle. All other aspects related to trading have also been up to the mark.

If somebody tries to read carefully this post , then I think it will be hard to classify it as a marketing post.

I know what Traderji is for , helping fellow traders .... :thumb: :)
If somebody presses a lie even 100 times it doesn't mean that it would become truth. I have seen 100's of his posts repeating baseless allegations without substantial proofs.

I cared to reply to manishchan as it seemed that might be he did not read the previous threads about SAS, at the same time I was expecting this broken binocular to jump in. :lol:

Hmm.. no idea whtz happening here now. But my post was trying to say dt....

.. if Shashank had soo many doubts before opening acc with them, he shouldn't become happy just coz the acc opening process was quick. Things he would see, observer, experience should be the deciding factors. Good or bad or ugly or great... one would know only after own experience :)

cloudTrader

Hmm.. no idea whtz happening here now. But my post was trying to say dt....

.. if Shashank had soo many doubts before opening acc with them, he shouldn't become happy just coz the acc opening process was quick. Things he would see, observer, experience should be the deciding factors. Good or bad or ugly or great... one would know only after own experience :)
Yes off course I know that you have given your honest opinion.

I remember those days when people were highly skeptic of Zerodha's model when it was introduced. I understand that it is valid to be apprehensive about anything which we doubt.

I mentioned your name in the post as I was addressing it to you in rely to your post. The above post of mine looked as such because in my earlier posts about SAS in other threads and maybe even this one a senseless guy has attacked me of doing some sort of marketing for SAS Online and within no time he appeared again here.

If members of TJ give honest opinion about something in Traderji , does that mean all those members are marketing guys.

I don't think this way Traderji would have flourished for so long. Traders helped fellow traders here since the inception. I am quite excited if I could be of any help to fellow traders here at Traderji.