how is sasonline ?

I m planning to open account with sasonline as they are providing 9 Rs per trade . I trade withe one lot nifty only and in intraday it is expensive with zerodha (20 Rs )
So please share your experience with sasonline

I don't recommend Zerodha , but if Rs 20/trade is expensive you should not be trading.
my dear frnd it's not expensive. It is a matter of money management. Normally I book profit at 10 points and take 3 trades average per day . So 40 Rs a trade compared to 18 Rs per trade matters

I m in learning phase I can trade with 100's of lots but for learning trading with one lot only.
throwawayacc123 thanks for taking interest

throwawayacc123

my dear frnd it's not expensive. It is a matter of money management. Normally I book profit at 10 points and take 3 trades average per day . So 40 Rs a trade compared to 18 Rs per trade matters

I m in learning phase I can trade with 100's of lots but for learning trading with one lot only.
throwawayacc123 thanks for taking interest
hmm, if it is small a/c for practice then yes go with cheapest broker you can find. your risk is minimal anyways ,so no worries.

cloudTrader

I m planning to open account with sasonline as they are providing 9 Rs per trade . I trade withe one lot nifty only and in intraday it is expensive with zerodha (20 Rs )
So please share your experience with sasonline
For trading intraday SAS is fine. One thing which I personally don't like [as personal opinion] about a policy followed by SAS is that if you have placed a MIS order then it will be your responsibility to square off the position otherwise if you miss to square off and the ADMIN of SAS has to square it off for you then they will charge Rs. 20 per order squared off just like Call n Trade Charges.

This makes a compulsion for the client to save money by being more alert. I don't like this feature because many times I personally choose to leave my position to be squared off automatically, but with SAS I cannot be that lazy ... :p