How is prsundar classes?

I read about prsundar (www.prsundar.in) classes in Tamilnadu. But, I dont know about their classes.He teaches only Option Trading.
Anybody attend this class?
write your review and save our friends money or suggest to our friends.
Dear Knarendra,

Just Now i read sunder's stock market workshop details...

Now a days lot of people sale "buy and sell indicators" as well teaching technical analysis (chart reading).

But prsundar not sale any trading system.he teach "Options, Hedging and Delta Hedging"..

my trades and trading results also turned green when i start positional trade with hedge..(Note:Still i am not attend prsundar class).. i had create and follow hedge trade with my new n own concept...

As per my view : lot of members ready to teach technical analysis (chart reading) but Some peoples only teach Hedging and Delta Hedging.

if you have good money back-up with patience you can learn and apply hedge strategy with your investments.

All the best...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I Read this details in his website..Liked..

Who should attend this workshop?

Many advisory companies claim that if we follow their calls we can make 200% to 300% per month. A simple calculation will show that Rs 1 Lakh invested following their strategies will grow to 1 Lakh crore in less than 3 years time. The basic question is 'when somebody has a strategy for making lakhs of crores, why should they sell such strategy for Rs 10000?' I can assure you that they are all false claims. If you are expecting ultra high profit, then this workshop is not for you. In fact what we do is exactly opposite of what these advisory companies do. This workshop is only for those who can invest considerable amount of money and expect a decent return of 50 to 60% per annum.

Last edited:

TraderPRO

There is a big business out there in the name of Stock market training, and even big business out there in the name of Tips providers and PMS services.

When it comes to learning , IMO, its better to utilise any available resource, either books,forums ,free seminars etc.

Before attending any paid classes, ask them a number of questions on what are the agenda and contents of the classes ,how will they support during and after the sessions. And, decide on your own if the class is worth taking.

Its foolishness to rubbish all classes as a general rule.

ethan hunt

Hi,
I also thought the same before I attended the workshop.
Anyway we are loosing so much money, I thought nothing wrong if I spend another Rs 2500, so I decided to attend.
Information is wealth and that is applicable more for stock market.
How many of you know that you can demand interest for the margin amount paid to the broker?
He told us that we can demand. I have about Rs 25 lakhs deployed as margin money. I have not been getting interest so far. Now I am getting about Rs 2.25 lakhs per annum interest from my new broker. So spending Rs 2500 is surely worth for me. In the last many years, how many lakhs I lost only on this part?
I am also making at least Rs 1 lakh a month following his strategy.
Why he is conducting workshop for Rs2500 when he can make money himself by applying the strategy?
I asked this question to him. He is also making money. He is sure that most brokers will refuse to pay interest on margin money, so we will go back to his company for trading so that he will get broking income. So what is wrong if he finds a way to increase his income by teaching others a strategy.
It is win win for both of us.
Thanks.
Dear S_Ashwin (aka P.Sunder),

very true.

you just now & what a great first post !

:clap: :rofl:

SaravananKS

In my early trading days I used to ask the basic Question

"if one Trainer knows how to make good return, then why he is teaching for a small amount instead trading??"

But Over the period I got answer from my experience

Reason No 1

All of us (experienced ) know that income from trading is not linear (it may have + or -) whereas income from training is linear one that is regular income

Reason No 2

To promote their Products like software tools, Data Services,PMS Services Broking etc

one should notice that all these products gives them extra regular income with out any big efforts Plus their personal trade income

Now we can categorize the trainers in three category

1. A Trainer has good knowledge and sound experience plus himself having good track record as a trader
  2. A Trainer has good knowledge and sound experience( bad experience as a trader)
  3. A Trainer has good communication and ability to utilize people's greed with lot of wrong promises

commonly the third category peoples are mushrooms advertisement every where as first two category trainers not known by many traders

Though it is very tough job to find out the trainer falls in which category
So a Trader who wants learn good Strategies must not pay huge fees to unknown fellows

Though online forums like TJ would help full but it is very hard for new traders to find out gems from these forums.. unfortunately even such forums like TJ many black cats are there to Grab money from innocent traders

So i would suggest any traders not pay any huge amount to any trainers
instead read some famous trading books where one can get initial knowledge plus the authors of these books would have better knowledge about market than unknown trainers or unknown online trader who promises via his posts/unknown person who give media advt which promises quick money

Now we can look for second category trainers, these people would have good experience but personally they would not have good trading discipline... from this people a traders can learn some knowledge but one should not forget these knowledge + Strategy+Trading system would be helpful only 30% of their trading success

lastly I share my experience with first category trainers though it is very rare to figure out such persons

though the will give some good knowledge and share their experience but when the relationship happens the trader (learner) would be hard to get similar trading results comparing with his trainers on that time naturally most of traders agrees to give permission to trade to these trainers on profit sharing basis Now the real drama would begins
Since the trainer would get profit only if he gets good profits from his trades and the losses he is not going to share, So the Trainer would take high risk and high reward trades... if he got good results then the client would bring some multiple time capital (as long as the trade going good the trainer look like god to the client)

but sadly it is very rare to got consistent linear profits from markets if some consecutive trader failure happens then the trading capital would be in danger

These are some reasons why many peoples are loosing in this market

Here the key part is money management

I would like recall the words from one of well experienced trader cum elliot guru

"how much money can you lose without staying sleepless at nights"

Plus I suggest the book Trade Your Way to Financial Freedom

by Van K Tharp as first step to learn about market before spending much
time and amount to these trainers

Hoping for matured trading community :thumb:

TraderPRO

In my early trading days I used to ask the basic Question

"if one Trainer knows how to make good return, then why he is teaching for a small amount instead trading??"

But Over the period I got answer from my experience

Reason No 1

All of us (experienced ) know that income from trading is not linear (it may have + or -) whereas income from training is linear one that is regular income

Reason No 2

To promote their Products like software tools, Data Services,PMS Services Broking etc

one should notice that all these products gives them extra regular income with out any big efforts Plus their personal trade income

Now we can categorize the trainers in three category

1. A Trainer has good knowledge and sound experience plus himself having good track record as a trader
  2. A Trainer has good knowledge and sound experience( bad experience as a trader)
  3. A Trainer has good communication and ability to utilize people's greed with lot of wrong promises

commonly the third category peoples are mushrooms advertisement every where as first two category trainers not known by many traders

Though it is very tough job to find out the trainer falls in which category
So a Trader who wants learn good Strategies must not pay huge fees to unknown fellows

Though online forums like TJ would help full but it is very hard for new traders to find out gems from these forums.. unfortunately even such forums like TJ many black cats are there to Grab money from innocent traders

So i would suggest any traders not pay any huge amount to any trainers
instead read some famous trading books where one can get initial knowledge plus the authors of these books would have better knowledge about market than unknown trainers or unknown online trader who promises via his posts/unknown person who give media advt which promises quick money

Now we can look for second category trainers, these people would have good experience but personally they would not have good trading discipline... from this people a traders can learn some knowledge but one should not forget these knowledge + Strategy+Trading system would be helpful only 30% of their trading success

lastly I share my experience with first category trainers though it is very rare to figure out such persons

though the will give some good knowledge and share their experience but when the relationship happens the trader (learner) would be hard to get similar trading results comparing with his trainers on that time naturally most of traders agrees to give permission to trade to these trainers on profit sharing basis Now the real drama would begins
Since the trainer would get profit only if he gets good profits from his trades and the losses he is not going to share, So the Trainer would take high risk and high reward trades... if he got good results then the client would bring some multiple time capital (as long as the trade going good the trainer look like god to the client)

but sadly it is very rare to got consistent linear profits from markets if some consecutive trader failure happens then the trading capital would be in danger

These are some reasons why many peoples are loosing in this market

Here the key part is money management

I would like recall the words from one of well experienced trader cum elliot guru

Excellent Savaranan. Good points and analysis.

:thumb:

Pdf Download link :-

http://goo.gl/8mTysF

Vertigo_1985

I dont agree with the idea that traders shouldnt teach if they really make money, most imo will agree to teach but the issue would be of how good the student is...if 10 people come asking a successful trader to teach then how many will be ready for years of pain and hardwork ? so imo a successful trader would refuse most because the student is not worth his time.
Fake traders on the other hand will accept anyone because it's the money that they are after.

I dont agree with the idea that traders shouldnt teach if they really make money, most imo will agree to teach but the issue would be of how good the student is...if 10 people come asking a successful trader to teach then how many will be ready for years of pain and hardwork ? so imo a successful trader would refuse most because the student is not worth his time.
Fake traders on the other hand will accept anyone because it's the money that they are after.
Totally agreed with your opinion.