How is interest for an ELSS mutual fund through the SIP method calculated after its minimum 3-year tenure?

Hi,
I would like to start investing in mutual funds through ELSS SIP method. This is the scenario for which I have a question:
I make my first installment (A) on 1-Jan-2023. So the lock-in period for ‘A’ would be would be 1-Jan-2026.
I make another installment (B) on 1-Mar-2023. So the lock-in period for ‘B’ would be 1-Mar-2026.
Suppose I don’t withdraw the funds from ‘A’ on 1-Jan-2026 but I withdraw it along with the funds from B on 1-Mar-2026.
Note: When I say ‘funds’, I mean the initial investment plus the returns.
How are the returns for ‘A’ after the initial lock-in period calculated? In other words, what would be the returns for ‘A’ for months Jan 2026 and Feb 2026?

Hi,
I would like to start investing in mutual funds through ELSS SIP method. This is the scenario for which I have a question:
I make my first installment (A) on 1-Jan-2023. So the lock-in period for ‘A’ would be would be 1-Jan-2026.
I make another installment (B) on 1-Mar-2023. So the lock-in period for ‘B’ would be 1-Mar-2026.
Suppose I don’t withdraw the funds from ‘A’ on 1-Jan-2026 but I withdraw it along with the funds from B on 1-Mar-2026.
Note: When I say ‘funds’, I mean the initial investment plus the returns.
How are the returns for ‘A’ after the initial lock-in period calculated? In other words, what would be the returns for ‘A’ for months Jan 2026 and Feb 2026?
On both the installments, the NAV and the qty ( no of units ) at which you invested will be different. At the time when you redeem both installments, they will be redeemed at the NAV applicable on the day of redumption.......so both will be redeemed with same NAV but the Long Term Capital Gains on both will be different depending on ( initial NAV-Redumption NAV) X the qty ( no of units ) of each installment.