How i can be professional in metastock?

please help me to reach my goal.
what can i do to be professional in metastock?
if any one knows training CDs or good books please tell me.
thanks ;)

charmingtiger said:
please help me to reach my goal.
what can i do to be professional in metastock?
if any one knows training CDs or good books please tell me.
thanks ;)
The instruction manual that comes with the software contains all the information that will help you master metastock. Have you read the manual??

To become a professional in MetaStock, extensively practice using its charting tools, technical analysis features, and explore its vast library of indicators. Stay updated on market trends and continuously refine your trading strategies through hands-on experience.

To become proficient in MetaStock, engage in comprehensive training programs, tutorials, and practice using the platform with historical and real-time data, refining your technical analysis and charting skills. Additionally, stay updated on MetaStock's features and market trends to maximize its capabilities for effective trading strategies.

To become proficient in MetaStock, start by familiarizing yourself with its features through tutorials, online courses, and practice using historical data. Dive into technical analysis concepts, study chart patterns, and experiment with different indicators to develop trading strategies tailored to your preferences. Consistent practice and ongoing learning will help you become proficient in leveraging MetaStock effectively for market analysis and trading.