How i can avoid Forex trading scams

The Forex market is the largest financial market in the world. There are many unscrupulous people who will try to scam individuals through Forex trading scams. How I can avoid Forex trading scams?

In order to avoid scams you should always have a link with a experienced broker/investor who is educated & is very well experienced in trading industry.

The best way to avoid being a victim, and avoid getting scammed, is by getting a good Forex trading education, before you enter the markets. Forex scams often pitch "too-good-to-be-true investment opportunities" as a way of convincing you to part with your money.

I don't know much about forex trading but I'm sure checking out whether they are licensed and has approval with regulatory authorities just like how most of Indian stocks have to be approved by SEBI before offering services to traders.

Hulu Girl

Make sure that the broker you are working with is legitimately licensed. If you are associated with an unexperienced or unskilled trader the likelihood of getting scammed increases even more.

brokenbull

In India trading in forex other than forex vs INR pairsthat are trading at NSE is illlegal.
so all & any service asking any indian citizen to trade USD/Euro, USD/GBP ,USD/JPY ,CAD/USD, CHF/USD, AUD/USD, NZD/USD are illegal & banned in India
all people posting in Indian blogs about trading Forex are scamsters. :cool: