How do I withdraw money from forex?

If you are referring to wire transfer it can be possible but can take slightly more days as expected to get the funds transferred in bank account as compared to the skrill i guess.

It is an established fact that under the guidance of SEBI and the supervision of RBI, in order to minimise its existing risks, no Indian citizen can under any circumstances conduct foreign exchange transactions in Indian territory through any electronic or online foreign exchange trading platform .

stoch

If you are referring to wire transfer it can be possible but can take slightly more days as expected to get the funds transferred in bank account as compared to the skrill i guess.
Yeah but still you won't be able to avoid wire transfer even if you use Skrill. After using Skrill for some time to withdraw profit from Hotforex I decided to make withdrawals straight to bank account to save time and avoid paying extra fees.

Withdrawal methods, requesting them, and timeframe can differ by broker. I've always preferred either bank transfer or BTC withdrawals. Have to say BTC is nice when you don't want to wait around.

After you have accumulated profits in your Forex account, you can withdraw funds from the account. Linking your bank account with your trading account can also help you access cash for forex trading.

stoch

Withdrawal methods, requesting them, and timeframe can differ by broker. I've always preferred either bank transfer or BTC withdrawals. Have to say BTC is nice when you don't want to wait around.
Wish my current broker Hotforex also supported crypto withdrawals because its very convenient. Low fees, fast transactions..