How do I join MCX

vneil

I have been with the stock market for nearly 23 years. Now I want to know how to open an account for trading in commodities. WHo does it, what are the charges, what paper work is needed and what financial commitment. Any help here would be welcome.

Traderji

Super Moderator
vneil said:
I have been with the stock market for nearly 23 years. Now I want to know how to open an account for trading in commodities. WHo does it, what are the charges, what paper work is needed and what financial commitment. Any help here would be welcome.
Most of the larger stock brokers do also provide services in commodities trading on the MCX and NCDEX.

Share Khan provides such a service at http://www.sharekhan.com/Commodities/

agree with Traderji.
charges range from 30 pasa to 50 pasa broker to broker.
calculation of brokerage is similar to that of F&O.
online exe based terminal trading a/c is only available with 1000 rs p/m with all brokers. and if you have nokia smarphone than u can download the terminal to phone with a application called IWIN. Financial Technologies and other leading brokers provide this with 500 p/m. excellent software.a day trader must have it becoz it is impossible to sit from 10 am to 12 pm in front of terminal and is definatly not good for health also.
a/c opeaning is very simple fill up client agreement, give a cheque of margin amt and start trading immediatly.
good advise
"BEWARE OF AGRO COMMODITIES AND MENTHA"

best of luck