How do I get Live Streaming Realtime News?

Hello Traders,

All of you know that the stock price moves in both directions depending on some news, which might be from the relevant company or from global media.

Is there anyway to get these news feed in real time? I like to see them as soon as they hit the public, without refreshing my browser window. It should be streaming realtime news, like the stock quotes.

Open for either paid or free service.

Thanks

beginner_av

sir, you can subscribe to retuters or esignal news service (about $70 a month). indiabulls recently has started it, dont know how its quality is. you can find out if you want.

sanyad74

I just came to know that livemint is not the real time streaming. It delays the real time streaming of SENSEX.
Could anyone kindly let me know if there is any source to get the real time streaming.. Please let me know
rgds,

deb99891

either of the two reuters and bloomberg workstation
check out the rates from bloomberg as they charge diff... rates for diff services
hope this will serve ur purpose
btw indiabulls service is not up to the mark as they do not provide auto updated live stream.....

Hello Traders,

All of you know that the stock price moves in both directions depending on some news, which might be from the relevant company or from global media.

Is there anyway to get these news feed in real time? I like to see them as soon as they hit the public, without refreshing my browser window. It should be streaming realtime news, like the stock quotes.

Open for either paid or free service.

Thanks
Hi,

I am using Market View Information and Technical analysis Terminal provided by Tickerplant Ltd, a group company of Financial Technology and MCX.
www.tickerplantindia.com
They gives you absolutely real-time streaming news for Equity as well as Commodity and even forex also. They have their own News team, who in turns go out on field and gives breaking news.
They even have tie-ups with International news agency Dow-Jones as well as Indian news agencies like PTI, Agriwatch and BSE.
I am using this product from almost last 4months and got good results.
Most important is, it cost very less as compared to Reuters and Bloomberg.
They provide 3days free demo, so if you are really looking for some product, then contact them for 3days free demo.
http://www.tickerplantindia.com