How did you know traderji.com?

How did you know about traderji.com?

• Total voters

Tamil trader

Dear friends

Traderji.com is the wonderful website to learn more from senior traders and also to share our knowledge

I really thanks to our moderator and super moderator for this useful website

I want to one thing from all the members.

How did you know about traderji.com?

Please vote on this poll

jahan

I found it from google search
Hello,

Same as u....Google-search.i still remember that day when iam looking for Moving Average strategy....in those days MA strategy is Famous...i still use MA strategy in my trading....i really owe a lot to Traderji Forum...a part from learning Technical Analysis.....i learn lot of Trader's psychology than TA...what i have learned is Psychology of Trader is More important than Trading Strategy...

Regards,

Last edited:

jamit_05

Google Search... while I was studying the MACD indicator.

Max votes are for google search. Highlights the importance of SEO for all blogs.

kiran_thiru

yes, maximum members were found from google search. they want to know about trading. searching for articles. and found, addicted.

TJ has more addiction than drugs. :D:D

same me too found in google search. first not interested (actually not know fully). after creating a user id, saw some interesting threads, understood that this was the best place to know from seniors about trading in india. searched in threads, got a little knowledge.

thanks for moderator, all senior members, helpers, and fun makers(with posts).

same me too found in google search. first not interested (actually not know fully). after creating a user id, saw some interesting threads, understood that this was the best place to know from seniors about trading in india. searched in threads, got a little knowledge.
Even for me it took about 2 years for joining after my first visit here. I had too much internet anyway so didn't want to join a site I didn't understand. And traderji appeared to be full of highly technical and most of it being related to Amibroker. So I was kind of put off "apne kaam ki nahi hai".

Then, after a string of serious losses, I was back hunting for guidance, and this time I joined and started reading seriously :)