How did you know traderji.com?

How did you know about traderji.com?

• Total voters
hi guys,plz tell me how to delete own message?I tried edit button,but unable to delete message........
Not possible here on TJ, I think. You can :

1) Edit the post to make it blank,
2) Report it to the moderator and request deletion.

I have simply found it all in google after some searches, niche searches for indian trading forums, I have found much more, but that one probably should be much better anyway. So let's make it possible for many many reasons out there.

Perhaps only social site with no AI bots. I like traderji.
Thanks. There are a lot of software controls, plus the new members automatically go to the approval queue, the moderators then filter out the spammers manually.

AJK

Thanks. There are a lot of software controls, plus the new members automatically go to the approval queue, the moderators then filter out the spammers manually.
Whenever i search or talk about some products, even in whatsapp, the next day onwards I'll be getting ads for it from commercial sites. Too much help sometimes can become slavery. Like in the film Wall-E.

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
I've known of Traderji for a long time ever since I started trading in 2006. The relationship manager at the brokerage firm was using the website at the time and that's how I learned about it. It was the first-mover when it came to online trading forums, it has stuck around for nearly 2 decades and continues to be very popular to this day.