How did I make profits after consistent loss

Finally recovered the loss that i made with AFL based trading. Will continue to trade based on S/R method & will stick to Stock futures for next year as well.

My Capital was down -35% at one point of time, now up 1.1% . Lets see how it goes next year!!

:argue:

Why was ur capital down by 35%..
According to ur 2% SL method this has to be more than 20 straight loss :confused:

Forgive me if the question is silly, I'm very new here(not an excuse) ..

According to ur 2% SL method this has to be more than 20 straight loss :confused:

haha sir. u r a big analyst.
but he made a gain of 50% in a short time
its really wonderful.
look at the positive thing from his trade
pullback from losses are the toughest thing
i guess it happened in the month of August. They hammered all stocks from top to bottom

haha sir. u r a big analyst.
but he made a gain of 50% in a short time
its really wonderful.
look at the positive thing from his trade
pullback from losses are the toughest thing
i guess it happened in the month of August. They hammered all stocks from top to bottom
Irony.....Im a big analyst :D

Cubt

Algo Trader

reason is simple,though we follow 2% risk trade, sometimes gap down kicks me out, the loss I had is in just 5 or 6 trades,its mostly due to gap up or down. To recover I had to make more than 30 trades in stock futures.

When I feel am all set, I get a set back. Down 6% again now,my breakeven point is acting as a strong resistance,once it breaks n sustains for a longer period then all set to hit all time high :)

Tamil trader

haha.
analyst calls always after market hours.
never found an analyst giving a perfect call
:):):):)
it is correct. if the analyst is able to give the perfect call in the media, he will trade personally. he will tell his trades publicly in the television. because they are not sharing their strategy on which basis they give such calls

but, we can believe the calls given by some traderji members as they share their strategy. eventhough we did not do the real trades by the members' call, we can learn something about their strategy by paper trading

hi members.
I wanted to show my system to help some struggling traders out and give back to the community since the community has been so good to me and I am a firm believer in you reap what you sow.
Apart from 2 years breakeven (2009 and 2013) its going fine for the past 6 years.
Basically All I am doing here is figuring out where the market is heading and trade in THAT direction, but entering after price begins to bounce off a VERY obvious price point. Its my objective to illustrate this to those reading. Trading is very sensible, simple and fun IF you know what to look for. Markets make much sense and there is really nothing tricky and confusing about it when you understand why its doing what its doing.
NO SIGNAL NO TRADE
Till now i cant post my new thread.
if moderator allows , i will elaborately explain in those threads.
I dont wanna mix stuffs here and there.
regards

hi members.
I wanted to show my system to help some struggling traders out and give back to the community since the community has been so good to me and I am a firm believer in you reap what you sow.
Apart from 2 years breakeven (2009 and 2013) its going fine for the past 6 years.
Basically All I am doing here is figuring out where the market is heading and trade in THAT direction, but entering after price begins to bounce off a VERY obvious price point. Its my objective to illustrate this to those reading. Trading is very sensible, simple and fun IF you know what to look for. Markets make much sense and there is really nothing tricky and confusing about it when you understand why its doing what its doing.
NO SIGNAL NO TRADE
Till now i cant post my new thread.
if moderator allows , i will elaborately explain in those threads.
I dont wanna mix stuffs here and there.
regards
Don't know why the moderator should not allow you starting new thread . . . :confused:

Try with this link New Thread

This opens a new thread in the following section . . .

TRADING & INVESTING > Beginners Guide > Post New Thread

Cheers