How did I make profits after consistent loss

I do not have any expertise in intraday in commodity markets, for positional Crude Oil is best IMO!
Even member VIJAY, trades CrudeOil and is able to make consistent profits in Intraday. You have to check his thread

Regarding Crude....what should be timeframe of chart of supertrend ( as per ur experience) and what should be parametrs...........i tried ur system....gives very good accuracy with very less false signals....but the signals come very late sometimes .....so what should be ideal parameters for crude

30 minutes is good.
hello cubt (dont know ur real name), as u said gap up and gap dn and whipsaws make losses, according 2 u, gap up, dn are more dangerous or whipsaws? if gap up/dn, then we can hedge with next month expiry, just my guess. want to know your input

Cubt

Algo Trader
hello cubt (dont know ur real name), as u said gap up and gap dn and whipsaws make losses, according 2 u, gap up, dn are more dangerous or whipsaws? if gap up/dn, then we can hedge with next month expiry, just my guess. want to know your input
Forget about the Hedging, it will limit your profits in case if you are on the right side. Hedging is fine only during some big events.

As i was following 10 Mins TF in Nifty, any gaps downs or gap ups during market open changes my position from Long to Short & vice versa. Once i change my position again market bounce back from gap down. But as i had to follow all signals from AFL, i couldn't skip any trades.

But if you had followed Super Trend in trending stocks like Tech Mahindra, Tata Steel, you would have made more than 5 lacs in just 2 months.

TATA STEEL gave buy signal around 235 and it is still in buy mode and it has not reversed to sell.

I hate trading Nifty with Super Trend method :mad::mad::mad:

Forget about the Hedging, it will limit your profits in case if you are on the right side. Hedging is fine only during some big events.

As i was following 10 Mins TF in Nifty, any gaps downs or gap ups during market open changes my position from Long to Short & vice versa. Once i change my position again market bounce back from gap down. But as i had to follow all signals from AFL, i couldn't skip any trades.

But if you had followed Super Trend in trending stocks like Tech Mahindra, Tata Steel, you would have made more than 5 lacs in just 2 months.

TATA STEEL gave buy signal around 235 and it is still in buy mode and it has not reversed to sell.

I hate trading Nifty with Super Trend method :mad::mad::mad:

so overall story is this that we have to confirm with other indicators/filters, that stock is entering in trending mode and instead of waiting for reverse signal if stoploss is kept or any other exit indicator because in super trend signal is 2 late and it eats out earned profit. but how tamil trader was trading crude with same afl, nowdays i have seen him also changed his strategy and trading crude with some fibo ma method (not remebring exact name).
what is your opinion on jindalstel, will it achieve the tgt of 500+ as tatasteel did.

Cubt

Algo Trader
It should hold above 391 level for at least 30 mins, only then it can reach 400. If it doesn't hold 390, it can fall further to 370. IMO!